Are You SURE JWs Don't Have The Truth???

by minimus 76 Replies latest jw friends

• nowisee
    nowisee

well i used to have denied misgivings about it....and wondered about certain things for many years....sometimes with fear and trepidation.

but in the last year and a half, since coming on this board, and learning how to operate a computer, i have become SURE!!

thanks so much to everyone here.

best wishes, nowisee

• minimus
    minimus

I'm still thinking they still have the truth...........yeah, right.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I have no doubts in my mind at all or my heart for that matter that the JW ORG/CULT does not know or have the truth!!! They're too busy walking around in their own dog shit to know what's, what. Let alone to even consider what is TRUTH!

• minimus
    minimus

If ANYONE can post or regularly read this site and not see that JWS don't have the "truth", then, well, I just don't know what to say.

• franklin J
    franklin J

Is this a joke?......

• minimus
    minimus

Every so often, you'll hear of how some get worried that they've made the right decision.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Caleb, what you said really struck me, the new light as way of saying they never need to admit they were wrong, the treatment of those DF'd, fear of those damned apostates if they had the truth, living the truth as opposed to the feigned outward appearance, I feel somewhat the same way about trusting Jehovah on my own as opposed to the continuous uncertainty of the Society's twisting in the wind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit