Are You SURE JWs Don't Have The Truth???

by minimus 76 Replies latest jw friends

• jwsons
    jwsons

According to WTS definition of "The Truth," they simply don't have the truth:

?The truth will not allow for all the different kinds of religious doctrine in the world?There can not be two sets of truth when one does not agree with the other. One or the other is true, but not both. Sincerely believing something and practicing that belief, will not make it right if it really wrong.?
    --from: You can live forever in Paradise on Earth, page 32.

?If our worship is to be acceptable to God, it must be firmly rooted in God?s Word of truth. Jesus reproved those persons who claimed to serve God but who relied heavily on the tradit- ions of men in preference to God?s Word?

"If we following a man undoubtedly it would be different with us; undoubtedly one human idea would contradict another and that which was light one or two or six years ago would be regarded as darkness now. But with God there is no variableness, neither shadow of turning, and so it is with truth; any knowledge or light coming from God must be like its author : A new view of truth never can contradict a fomer truth. 'New Light' never extinguishes older 'light,' but adds to it."
    -- from Zion's Watchtower, Feb.1881, page 3

Look at here: Link Or Go To Here

jwsons

• barry
    barry

Comming from the SDAs where there is many doctrinal positions the JWs were very attractive with a universal truth everyone beleiving the same and they seemed to have very high moral standards. When I found out how they treat there own people with shunning and dissfellowshiping and such I changed my mind. Barry

• minimus
    minimus

Shamus, I think you've posted on many of my threads. Check your post history.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Are You SURE JWs Don't Have The Truth???

Yes, and I have better proof of that than anyone who's posted so far: a bunch of demons TOLD me dubs don't have the truth! (I met them at garage sale. Nice bunch, actually.)

So there!

Farkel

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Are You SURE JWs Don't Have The Truth???

Without one doubt

...plus I reason on it like shamus

one day of freedom is better than a thousand in the Pair-of-dice earth with the doorbell-ringing dubs

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Yes I'm sure they don't have "truth". The "faith" and "truth" combination doesn't work. IMO all religions have nothing to do with truth. They are all frauds, and they know it.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Yes , Yes , Yes.

When the thunderbolt hit me , I came to the realisation that " Its just not true !" I repeated that over and over and then I could see why so many things were not adding up any more.. The whole thing just unravelled and I saw clearly that it just could not be true. There is no way on Earth that God would deliver a personal judgement and slaughter sincere, decent people just because they had been brought up in the "wrong" religion .

I have never doubted that realisation for one second

• SAHS
    SAHS

?bigboi?:

Does a bear shit in the woods and wipe his ass with a rabbit?

Yes, until the rabbit has had enough crap and finds some other place to romp around.

?Purza?:

. . . I have made peace with the fact that one day I will die.

At least there?s nothing like dying to learn the truth about death.

?SAHS

I beleive anything true can be proven by facts and data. Math is perfect truth. JW's have no idea what truth is because truth to them is every word they read from a single printing corporation.

• blondie
    blondie

Some people still don't believe men landed on the moon and that the earth isn't flat.

Hmmmm......

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit