yay.. it's coming to visit me.. again..

Be safe, SP.

Much love to you too.

Robyn

• Special K
    Special K

Take care in Florida.

Thanks for posting this kenneson.

I have friends who have just flown there. They have a residence and live there in Florida 9 months of the year. I think I'll send them an e-mail now that I've seen this thread. They weren't there for Charley.. but they are there now.

Special K

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Once again, I sit here in a helpless state of panic. I have two daughters a grandson and many friends in mostly the Winterhaven area. It's a pretty place to live---but I wouldn't live there. Too frightening too often.

My prayers are with you all in FL right now.

hugs,

Annie

• blondie
    blondie

Pray but be prepared.

"God helps those who help themselves." There is a grain in truth in that statement.

http://www.pinellascounty.org/hurrprep.htm

Now is the time.

Blondie

• jwgirlfriend
    jwgirlfriend

Yes, please pray. I just bought a house two months ago and this is the second hurricane hitting us. I can't get any plywood. People are nuts around here. I am so scared I am going to lose everything.

• micheal
    micheal
    Yes, please pray. I just bought a house two months ago and this is the second hurricane hitting us. I can't get any plywood. People are nuts around here. I am so scared I am going to lose everything

Take care of yourself, all our prayers are with you.

• mouthy
    mouthy
    Yes I have been praying for you all out there. Shirley, Diane, Bill, Stephenie all ex Jws are there also-
  • TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Will be praying! We're not out of the "danger zone" either here on the coast of VA. We just had Gaston go through and wreak havoc on downtown Richmond.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you down there. May you all be safe.

Remember, houses and stuff can always be replaced...lives can't. Don't worry about the "stuff"...

TB

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Thanks you so much for the outpouring of love, concern, support and prayers of so many of you. It is very important for us to know that we're not alone and that others do care. May God bless you all.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I've been praying ever since I heard about it, and I hope it dissipates at sea. If you have no plywood, see if you can move your furniture into one room of your house, with the tallest pieces up against the windows. Make a fort, like when you were a kid and see how much of that glass you can cover up. Fill your bathtub (clean it first, please) with water. Put yourself and your loved ones in the most fortified area of the house, with food and water, and wait it out.

I went through the edge of a hurricane when I was a kid in St. Croix (90 mph gale winds -- that hurricane just touched the edge of our island but wiped out Guadaloupe, and that's what we did to be safe.

You have the spirit and energy of many people with all of you. Much love,

Nina (who forgot to log out Big Tex -- sorry!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit