To Those Who Still Pray, Your Prayers are Needed For Us In Florida

by Kenneson 35 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Praying and wishing everyone well there....

• Carmel
    Carmel

Trust in God but tie up your camel! Move to Oregon,,on second thought stay there. Enough people here already..

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Robyn

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

To all those who do believe that Jesus has power over the natural elements. Keep praying.

Luke 8:22-25

"In the course of one of the days he and his disciples got into a boat, and he said to them: 'Let us cross to the other side of the lake.' So they set sail. But as they were sailing he fell asleep. Now a violent windstorm descended upon the lake, and they began to fill up with water and to be in danger. Finally they went to him and roused him, saying: 'Instructor, Instructor, we are about to perish.' Rousing himself, he rebuked the wind and the raging of the water, and they subsided, and a calm set in. Then he said to them: 'Where is your faith?' But struck with fear, they marveled, saying to one another: 'Who really is this, for he orders even the winds and the water, and they obey him?' "

• Special K
    Special K

Things are getting worse for Florida

Tonight on the 11 pm news.

1. Instead of slowing down as it has gotten closer to land it is SPEEDING UP.

It could easily move into a category 5.

2. They are presently trying to evacuate 2.5 millions, .. you heard it right..2.5 million people. They are all trying to move them northwards and the roads are just clogged with vehicles.

3. This Hurricane is 2-3 times larger than the Hurricane that they had a few weeks ago.

4. Convoys of ambulances are moving patients from hospitals that are in the path of the Hurricane and some are being air lifted from hospital roofs.

This is ONE WOPPER of a hurricane. It's going to be really nasty and some people are going to die.

Almost two dozen people were killed a few short weeks ago. I feel that this one could be worse.

Special K

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The Lord will demonstrate his compassion.

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Kenneson...hope you will be alright...I don't pray but I am worrying and hoping the best for all of our friends down there.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I took a sign to the streets this afternoon that said "Pray." Thousands of people were coming into the city. And we have prayed it down to a Category 2. Those who pray, don't stop. God can make it fizzle out.

• IronGland
    IronGland
    And we have prayed it down to a Category 2.

Im intrigued. Sign me up for your newsletter.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Iron Gland,

My newletter to you is that God has turned numerous skeptics into believers this day--and there are more to come. Who knows? Perhaps you yourself, even if not now. Your unbelief doesn't negate mine. Iron does bend or break.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit