To Those Who Still Pray, Your Prayers are Needed For Us In Florida

by Kenneson 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Southwest Florida is still reeling from Charley. Now another one, Frances, is on the way and all Forida is "holding its breath." We need your prayers that this storm not be as destructive as forecasters are predicting. And if you don't pray send your positive energies our way. Thanks.

• IronGland
    IronGland

I wonder how many would need to pray before God's anger cools and he decides to spare S. Florida and instead hit Mexico or something.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm not asking that it hit elsewhere. Dissipation would be much preferable. So, are you going to pray?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I wonder how many would need to pray before God's anger cools and he decides to spare S. Florida and instead hit Mexico or something.

God's anger? Who is he, Zeus? More like, we hope He intervines to subvert the distructive forces of nature....

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I'm not asking that it hit elsewhere. Dissipation would be much preferable. So, are you going to pray?

Yes.....

• micheal
    micheal

I really hope the hurricane loses a lot of steam and everyone will be alright.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Kenneson,

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Hunker down and take care!

Love,

Robyn

• JH
    JH

http://flhurricane.com/

Praying for you guys down there.

• StinkyPantz
  • IronGland
    IronGland

Pat Robertson said Orlando should stop flying the rainbow flag in Gods face to avoid hurricanes. Lol. Maybe we should put all the rainbow flags on a boat and just have the boat drive out to see each time a hurricane is on the way. Just send the hurricane in circles chasing the rainbow flag.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit