The Scarlet Letter- Disfellowshipping of Jst2laws and Joy2bfree, Conclusion

by jst2laws 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dave

You should have at least taken a fifth of Jack or Jim and some ice . . but more of a bon voyage to old friends and old lies

What a great idea. And HEY, I'm no wuss. Big Tex, Looking forward to seeing you guys and we will 'get on with life' Myself Good to hear from you. Have you considered another trip to the beach? SheilaM, Navigator and Angharad Englishman You wait, Mate, soon you'll have a few JW doubters quietly contacting you with their own worries too.. That is happening, I have had messages whispered to me by loyal a elder brother, a family brave enough to knock on the door, hug me and thank me, while they were out in door to door work. Just last week an old JW friend passed me in the Home Depot aisle and asked me to call. I estimate about a third of the JW's would like to leave but are afraid of the consequences. Lady Lee, Thanks for the help Balsam Ah yes, the freedom. Jst2laws

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Steve,

Thank you for putting all this down for our sober consideration. Many of us have a long way to go before we can rest. But, good examples of good attitudes about our future lives are an inspiration.

As I mentioned to you in Dallas...your post about: "The Disfellowshipping of Jane" stays in my mind as the "most remembered post" for me. The pure emotion you wrote about then, truly moved me. I, like so many others, was really scared just coming to an X-JW web site, I had so many doubts. Reading that post in particular though, along with so many supporting testimonials from others about the abuses of the WTS, cemented my belief that I made the right decision to leave the Witnesses behind.

You seemed to be a warm, loving person, in reading your words. After meeting you and seeing it for myself, I understand why you had to get yourself out of the Witnesses and the judging position you found yourself in. You have a good conscience. I've heard people say the WT is losing their best, I believe that.

Rabbit

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/64881/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/64927/1.ashx

• mann377
    mann377

Its good to hear that you are getting on with your life. We all have stories to tell and I enjoyed yours as it was an encouraging one to me. Anytime one breaks free from this evil (WTBS) organization and gains their life back is a time of rejoicing!!!!

• myself
    myself

Myself
    Good to hear from you. Have you considered another trip to the beach?

• myself
    myself

oops, don't know what happened and couldn't edit my post above.

Steve, I was thinking about our trip last year and how much fun we had. Yep I would love another trip down there.... ummm let me know when hurricane season is over though okay?

also you were mentioning your bike in your post, I just got my first bike, a 750 Shadow, but right now I am just calling it my "yard bike"

• myself
    myself
    Ya know, I'm back to doing fine art again. They're nudes. I was thinking about a sisters theme one of these days and.... damn, there I go again off topic. Steve, forgive me.

Dave, hmmm, sounds interesting, one condition though, you will have to photoshop and make a " few" adjustment for me, I want bigger breasts!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws
    Dave, hmmm, sounds interesting, one condition though, you will have to photoshop and make a " few" adjustment for me, I want bigger breasts!

hhhhuuuuhhhh, Ok, must be another mispost.

Jst2laws

• myself
    myself

LOL Steve, naw just the miracles of the wonder bra... wonder what happened to em when you remove the bra.

• codeblue
    codeblue

omg.................myself...........we need to meet again.

Jst2laws and Joy2bfree......loved your stories......thanks for sharing them.

Amazing how we met during our JW lives......and he we still meet......makes me wonder????????????

The higher force meant us to met before and after our JW lives......

Wishing you and Joy2bfree the best of life.....you are great people!!

• Panda
    Panda

Your story really hits home. While our situation wasn't the same I did feel my borg years were a waste. But now I feel that I learned a lot about human nature and just how far friendship won't go. An Org that promotes pain and separation from people we love is evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit