What is the youngest age you've seen someone df'd or Da'd?

by avishai 52 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• lawrence
    lawrence

13 - elder's son for smoking pot, cigarettes, and drinking moonshine. They df'ed him and he ran away. He was taken in by a man for "unnatural purposes" and later hung himself. His dad pronounced him dead the night they df'ed him. His other son was df'ed at 15. He told everyone his "sons were dead." Pompous bastard of a creep. He finally had a stroke and died "faithful." I visited his grave and pissed on it.

• pratt1
    pratt1

I know of someone who was 12 and they voided his baptism.(He was only 10 when he got baptized)

He became a marked person.

This was in the early 70's.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

lawrence that story makes me feel sick with anger and sadness - i believe you told it on another thread not long ago. Its desperately sad and even sadder that it didnt get masses of media attention which could have warned others about this hideous cult.

• restrangled
    restrangled

My brothers were called before the elders....(at the front of the hall...not in the back room... after a service meeting ages 13 and 14....of course everyone saw what was going on)...a couple of months later there was another question and they were put on private reproof....again at the front of the KH near the stage...so how is that private reproof...... I was Df'd at age 16, but it was reversed 3 months later.

Too little too late....it left us all damaged for life.

r.

• puck
    puck

Youngest one I knew of was 16, for bangin' dudes.
    Later turned into a lesbian.
    Later got a sex change. underbeliever... anybody i know?!?

• under_believer
    under_believer

Nope! Someone from my wife's side of things.

• Roski
  • Roski
  • Roski
    Roski

edited: dodgy computer

• Roski
    Roski

Sorry again....major computer problem...

13 years old - CO's grandaughter...he was fine with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit