DAUGHTER ATTEMPTS SUICIDE TODAY, MOTHER ACCUSES ME OF . . .

by Corvin 42 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

What an EVIL person she is. Corvin you must alert the authorities, you must get full custody and a restraining order against her!!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Oh Corvin, I'm terribly sorry...words can't cover it.

Your daughter's well being has to be the priority and I know that is always your first priority. She just has to have peace at this time and you are obviously the only one who will be willing and able to try to provide a peaceful environment for her. How to do that with a woman like her mother in her life I don't know, but you know you will have to concentrate hard on doing your part to make her feel safe and untroubled.

All my best wishes and hopes and love go out to you and all your children.

to hope...

• kls
    kls

All i can say is what everyone here has said ,stay strong and what lucky kids you have to have a dad like you.,,,,,,,,I am so sorry but hopefully soon ,very soon things will get better.

• bem
    bem

((((Corvin,Nancy & family)))) Hope your holding up and staying strong.My heart is breaking for you. Corvin & Nancy you need to know we all care for you. Nancy when your able pm me and I'll give you my IM address then we can chat or laugh or cry as you need to.

BEM

• neverthere
    neverthere

((((((Corvin)))))))))) I will keep you in my positive thoughts, let us know how your daughter is doing. I am appalled that her mother did nothing to help her. Good luck and love your daughter, let her know how much she means to you, how special she is. And get her help too, she will need it for the emotional trauma.

Diana

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Corvin,

What a terrible thing! I am at a loss for words except to say I hope you are able to get the legal help you need and protect yourself and your daughters from future damage. Warm wishes to you and yours.

SNG

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Sending my wishes for loving support, encouragement, empowerment, protection, and healing for yourself and your children!!! May justice be swift and sure on their behalf...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Corvin, it would appear that her public accusation will give you the legal leverage you need to get your daughters out of her influence.

I'm curious, your daughters must have made the choice to stay involved with their mother, yes? I'm just curious as to why?

• blondie
    blondie

Corvin, I will probably just be repeating what others have said but...

1) Get Child Protective Services involved right away

2) Get a lawyer for good advice as to what you can do to protect your daughter without making the situation worse

3) Do not try to prevent your ex-wife from seeing your daughter; let the legal authorities make that call

4) Try to stay calm and remember that your whole family needs outside help and counseling

5) Try to set aside your personal feelings towards your ex-wife and consider how your actions and words will affect your daughter

It is obvious that your daughter had planned this before the KH experience and she has tried before. Has she been getting professional help up till now?

As to the abuse accusation, much more than the ex-wife's accusation is necessary. Your daughter needs to corroborate it; since she is not a young child, she doesn't need an adult to speak for her. Be prepared for the authorities to look into this seriously; check with a lawyer to know what you should say and you shouldn't say. Do not talk about the abuse accusation with your daughter at this point; I guarantee it will make things worse.

I hope that you can find someone who can help you and your daughter sort all this out.

Blondie (keep calm, show love to those you can, keep calm)

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Corvin, my mother tried the same thing when she separated from my father. They (my mothers family) tried to coerce us into saying that our father had molested us. The police investigated it, and we lived with my mother during that time, which was a horrible experience. When the investigation turned up nothing, and we children would not testify, my father gained custody of us. Please, stay strong, my father won out in the end as well, and you will too. Both of them had problems, though. Your kids are lucky to have a father like you. All my love to you and your family

~Tamar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit