DAUGHTER ATTEMPTS SUICIDE TODAY, MOTHER ACCUSES ME OF . . .

by Corvin 42 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Corvin: Thunder and I are wishing your daughter a speedy recovery....Her Mother is just EVIL

You've beem given great advice so I won't add anything but ((((((((HUGZZZZZ))))))

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Corvin... OMG. Simply stunning. I hope things work out for the best. My thoughts are with you and your daughter.

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Corvin, I am so sorry! I think Blondie gave you some very good advice. You do need to stay as calm as possible so that, as the authorities try to sort through the issues, they will see you for what you are - the sane, stable, loving parent. And as much as you can, keep your daughter away from the back and forth issues between you and your ex.

Also, you may want to think about printing out copies of your posts here on JWD - where you have been talking about the issues going on. I don't know that it would be considered substantial proof, but it may be circumstantial evidence that the authorities would take into consideration.

I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you and your family. Please keep us posted.

- CF

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Corvin,

My heart goes out to you and Nancy. I will keep both of you in my thoughts.

HappyDad

• Netty
    Netty

Gosh Corvin this is just awful. You have had such a whirlwind going on recently. I am sorry for you, and sorry for your poor daughter. I hope she recovers quickly, and am glad she has such a strong father to fight for her. Keep going, do it for her, hang in there and stay strong. Please keep us updated, and I am sure you awill but get this all this to your lawyer asap. HUGS to you and your daughter. Wishing you all the best.

Netty

• avishai
    avishai

This is from Corvin's earlier thread about this situation.

Since I first posted this topic, there has been another incident involving my kids' mother and stepfather. They went for their scheduled weekend visit last Friday. Within a couple of hours, we received a call from Nancy, the middle child, 15 years old. She was in tears because her stepfather had attacked her verbally and began his sick mind games on her about the organization, Jehovah, and the "path of wisdom". He told her that she was a bad influence on his daughter and she should not come over anymore. The shunning technique is implied here. Nancy was in tears all last night after we brought her back home and has been a wreck all day as well.

Gee, how many dub teens have tried, or succeeded in suicide after this has happened? How many adults?

I'm so mad right now i can't even see straight. Just the fact that he would come here and say what his wife said shows how cool he, Corvin is. Those kind of accusations can wreck your whole life, but it's obvious who the loony b**ch is here.

I've seen this crap so many times w/ dub parents. they are no better than those who sacrificed their children to moloch, and for the same stupid reason, religion. Throwing away kids as young as 7 because they "don't love Jehovah.

Corvin, I love ya man. Keep your head up, and if ya need to get away, I'm up here in Paradise. Just like the dubs said I'd end up.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Corvin,

I don't even know that well, but my heart bleeds for both you Nancy and the other kids. She is a wicked person...and in the long run, she is only hurting herself and her children. It is so sad how she treats both your kids and you! The stepprick doesn't help any either!!

Poor Nancy, I wish I could see her just to hug her and tell her its going to be ok. Like Blondie said, keep your wits about you. This will show EVERYONE (Judges, police, general public) how the organization has twisted the mind (but did she have some help, like a mental illness?) Im with the others, Id print logs out of this message board regarding all the mind melding shes done to your kids.....Oh and please please get a lawyer. She is out for blood........I thought she abstained......

((((((((((BIG HUGS to all fam)))))))

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am at a loss for words, a rare thing. Ditto what Blondie said.

I figure, the ex-wife, the Kingdom Hall, all are insignificant fleas to be swatted away. Compared to the care and concern that your daughters need from you now. Make these tyrants insignificant in the lives of your children. Be the rock in your girls' lives.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Corvin, I just had to read the threads carefully to do them justice and to absorb the import of all this.. We know you as one of us and your reputation is that of a reasonable man. My heart goes out to you and your youngsters. I am so sorry. Thank god it has all come to notice of the hospital who will inform the authorities who will,hopefully, get some changes made. I sure hope that your daughter is recovering ok .

• Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit