DAUGHTER ATTEMPTS SUICIDE TODAY, MOTHER ACCUSES ME OF . . .

by Corvin 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Samdownunder
    Samdownunder

Corvin,

My heart goes out to you and all you are going through. Its so unfair that a child must suffer because a parent feels the need to gain power by forcing THEIR beliefs on them. You are such an amazing father and your daughters are so lucky to have you. Please be strong and know you have the support of so many here. Im sure you are telling your daughter positive things and showering her with love. Tell here also that these things will pass and when she is an adult not too far away she will be stronger for it. I once was in her shoes and all my thoughts are with her and you. Many thoughts and best wishes

Samantha

• wednesday
    wednesday

Corvin if u do not have an atty. now would be a good tme to get one. She is of course using the child molestation charges to hurt u and she thinkks that nay court will believe her. but not really. it has to be proven. I think i might seei if the atty could get a restraing order against her and jws hubby. U really are going to have to pull the gloves off now. If she made up some outlandish lie about u, it could hurt u. But most likely, they will see through her MO and see it is jsut lies and she has not got the best interst of the girl at heart.

also, time to get daughter completley away form mom and step daed. they are doing serious harm.

• wednesday
    wednesday

just discovered that California has a free online legal assistance site
    http://www.lawhelpca.org/.

It describes itself as "Helping low-income
    Californians solve legal problems. Assistance is available in a number of
    areas. Some of them are: Housing, Public Benefits & Health, Work, Families
    & Kids, and Disability

hope that might help Corvin.

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

Corvin: Get as much professional help as you can afford or whatever the state can offer. Hoping better things for you. Glen

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

corvin please update us when you can about your daughters condition. my heart goes out to her, the teen years are bad enough without a psycho mom added to it.that things got so bad as to attempt suicide is mind boggling.whats even more mind boggling is the mother KNEW this was on your daughters mind. and DID NOTHING. thats horrifying. she is lucky to have you and i know you'll see she gets the care she needs.

as a parent my heart goes out to you as well. your a dad and dads have to be strong but you know you have ears here who care and you can vent. the advice of the ones above sound good to me but your priorty i know is getting your daughter better. hang in there and know we care.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Corvin aren't you glad we have the two-witnesses rule. If she keeps saying stuff like that have her DFed for slander. Wow it really does work!

• shotgun
    shotgun

(((Corvin)))(((Nancy)))...I'm so sorry...I can't imagine the pain and emotional strain you and your kids are under right now.

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

My thoughts and positive energies are with you and your family. I hope you can get Nancy the help she needs.

*hugs*

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

My heart goes out to you. Stay close to your daughter, she needs to have a parent she can trust.

• Margie
    Margie

(((((Corvin))))) Oh no! My thoughts are with you, Nancy and your other kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit