DAUGHTER ATTEMPTS SUICIDE TODAY, MOTHER ACCUSES ME OF . . .

by Corvin 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((Corvin)))

So sorry to hear whats happening - I'm glad your daughters have you there for them.

• SAHS
    SAHS

?carefully faded?:

. . . you may want to think about printing out copies of your posts here on JWD . . .

?Corvin?:

Actually, Corvin, one other thing I thought of is: perhaps you might consider printing out some of the replies of people on this thread who provide loving support to you and your daughter, Nancy. You might not want to print out the entire thread, but maybe just some of the replies which would show your daughter that there are indeed many other people who are sensitive to her plight and want to wish her well.

I don?t know if you think it would be a good idea or not, but I was thinking that it could at least demonstrate to your daughter that others do care as well. I?m sure that much of the sincere thoughts of us expressed here would probably do more good than any Hallmark greeting card ever could. (Forgive me if it?s a dumb idea. It?s something that just came to me during my morning coffee.)

Also, if I could, I would just like to let Nancy know that I, as well as all of us here, am routing for her, and wish her the best. Nancy, what might help is this: just picture yourself a year . . . or ten years . . . from now looking back on all of this. As you do, this will all seem almost like some ludicrous dream because by then things will no doubt have worked themselves out for the best, and you will be able to look back with understanding and a degree of serenity. I just know that you both will come through the unfortunate nitwittery of this current situation, and the day will come when you will be able to look back on it with the satisfaction that you have prevailed and risen above it. Just keep thinking of that day, Nancy, and it will come.

?SAHS

• Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit