favourite games to play as a child during boring meetings

by Surfacing 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

My son played with my Palm Pilot. I tried to keep new games on it for him, drawing programs, stuff like that. Somehow it was ok that he was playing with a "Personal digital assistant" but it would have been wrong to play with a GameBoy! ;-)

• justhuman
    justhuman

Making airplanes

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I know this is an old thread, but I have to mention a game that Brooke from Wisconsin reminded me of just now that almost made me choke!!!

We used to play a game during the quietest part of the meeting called the Penis game...we would see who could say PENIS the loudest. We would find creative ways like saying it while coughing or sneezing...until one day Brooke just shouted PENIS!!! and she won...hands down forever and ever.

Brooke and I think it's time to bring the Penis game back to life...

• Dustin
    Dustin

My favorite game was staring a hole into this cute girl I had a crush on. Then every time she looked over, I would pretend I was paying attention.

Dustin

• POs Son
    POs Son

We used to edit the program at the conventions, making the speakers' names in to as many funny words as we could. I recall one (forget the name) but we got a whole row laughing at the DC one summer.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Oh Yes the Penis game!

Such fun and yet sad. I guess I got one thing out of the meetings. Plus it did help me with my Tourette's Syndrome!

I love you Nancy!

Brooke

• Valis
    Valis

TOTAL GEEK MODE..

I loved D&D so I made up characters and laid out a maze on a small piece of paper...well you can't very well use dice so I would just use the results of opening pages of the bible and using the page numbers..it looked like I was looking up scriptures the whole time..

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    I love you Nancy!

Brooke

Ditto!!!

• Valis
    Valis

Get a room ladies!...... Preferably mine.....

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Later, my dad, an elder who got bored easy would pull out his pocket knofe and pick slivers out of his hand, then mine. I loved it.

are we related?... LOL

Jean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit