Are people really happy at Bethel?

by The Searcher 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    HAVE ALL OF YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT IT'S LIKE IN WTLAND?!?!? - Billy

Oh Billy no I haven't, why are you shouting?

That's why I asked the question where is this vid from. It's so cultish. From one of the most controlling religions in the world that made us miserable, pretending they are the happiest people in the world.

I have seen about five threads on this vid talking about how disgusting it is, should dancing be allowed, should people dressed as Bible characters dance and the obvious question, to me anyway, is where did it come from. 

• TheOutSpoken1
    TheOutSpoken1

First of all this is a direct copyright violation on the music tract. I'm sure not one of them contacted Pharrel to ask permission to use his music because they are not allowed to talk to worldly people..

Secondly they are dancing in this video....bababbabhhhhaaa.....OMG I cant wait to see the fall out from this!!! 

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

The Searcher said,

REQUEST:

Would others please download this video (if you haven't already done so!) and be prepared to share it after the Org has this one taken down?

Please download IMMEDIATELY if you come across anything of interest. These can be forwarded at some future time at your convenience.

For those who object to such recording and  revealing such videos, please read Heb 4:13, [... all things are naked and openly exposed...]

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPi_3ACGhJA

They are happy now in their delusions about the future and the great reward they are going to receive, they are in the dream stage of wishful thinking and approaching the nightmare stage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking

Christopher Booker described wishful thinking in terms of
    “the fantasy cycle” ... a pattern that recurs in personal lives, in politics, in history – and in storytelling. When we embark on a course of action which is unconsciously driven by wishful thinking, all may seem to go well for a time, in what may be called the “dream stage”. But because this make-believe can never be reconciled with reality, it leads to a “frustration stage” as things start to go wrong, prompting a more determined effort to keep the fantasy in being. As reality presses in, it leads to a “nightmare stage” as everything goes wrong, culminating in an “explosion into reality”, when the fantasy finally falls apart.[3]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit