Are people really happy at Bethel?

by The Searcher 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

It's a social club disguised as a religion! 

If most active JW's left, they would have NO ONE.

Quote from Robin Williams..."I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone." 

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

This video is sucking my will to live...

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    I could see my 30+ dub niece liking this video but I know my dub mother would be appalled with it if she was still alive but then if the GB approved it, it would be OK.
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    t's a social club disguised as a religion! 

If most active JW's left, they would have NO ONE.

Quote from Robin Williams..."I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."

I have always said that if it wasn't for the threat of DF,ing most dubs would stop going. When I went to the meetings you could see the glazed looks in a lot of the dubs there, like their brains were shut off during the talks. Then after it was like it is time to arrange for the social events after.

I found out over twenty years ago how these so called friend made you feel all alone when I dared to start to think for myself. It is all based on conditional love. Outside of that the only dubs I knew that did not practice that was my parents and my sister.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I counted at least 500 JW participants in this video!!

500 + members of The Worldwide Order of Special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah’s Witnesses would not have endangered their status and their free room & board, if this had not been authorised bythe Magificent 7!

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I'm actually related by marriage to two of the individuals in this video.
  • sir82
    sir82

I'm sure the video was produced with GB approval, or at least tolerance.

However, I strongly suspect it was never intended to be put on Youtube, nor distributed to virtually every JW on the planet with an electronic device. And I'm also quite convinced they never intended for mere worldlies to ever view it.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    And I'm also quite convinced they never intended for mere worldlies to ever view it.

...much less so-called apostates. 

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Make no mistake. There is no way this video could of been made and put on the net with out the magnificent 7 at least having known about it and giving it the all clear. There is little doubt of this in my mind. Now if there is a negative reaction to this video by the R&F and because the GB cannot be directly implicated in giving it the ok.  They can easily turn around declare a DMCA take down and blame the disobedient disloyal bethelite for running ahead of the chariot. Well that's what I think.
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

My impression from watching the video is the vastness of their properties and operations.  That is probably why it was made, seems to me.

Marina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit