Are people really happy at Bethel?

by The Searcher 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

If they are THIS happy, why do they keep taking down this video?   :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVuLyOCZiz8&feature=youtu.be

• cleanideas
    cleanideas
    HAHA I love that it keeps getting put back up by people.  I used to work at Bethel 20 years ago, this type of thing would have gotten people kicked out.  Now I'm 40 and it's so sad to see all these young people brainwashed just like I was.  But no doubt many of them will also find freedom like I have.  Oh well, I'm sure if this was allowed 20 years ago you would have seen me in that video acting like a self righteous idiot too.  LOL!  
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    I posted the previous link while it was active to an elderly sister in my previous congregation: she was disgusted that such a thing could be sanctioned & filmed at Bethel - "the house of God"
  • GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

I am so so pleased that this vid has been put on youtube. I showed it to my uber dub mother last night, and she was appalled that someone could do the moonwalk in gods house. She looked ready to cry. 

She asked me to show her how to use youtube on her phone to show her still in friends. 

I believe this has the potential to backfire spectacularly on the cult. What a foot shot!!

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate
    Feels like my mind has been raped watching the video.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Haha cleanideas! 

You sound like me!

I too was in the big house 20 years ago, and am now 40. I too would have been one of those self righteous pratts!

Im so HAPPY that ones like us have woken up...perhaps there is hope for others there too?

• myway2007
    myway2007
    To the Ole' time JW's it speaks to how they are trying to mainstream this religion...  Some way to show being separate from the world.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

REQUEST:

Would others please download this video (if you haven't already done so!) and be prepared to share it after the Org has this one taken down?

Thanks.

• cappytan
    cappytan

I have it downloaded and on my Google Drive.

PM me if you want a link so you can download it yourself.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

How can the WT have Youtube take it down?  I have seen ZERO copyright notices on the video by JW.org 

I find it amazing that they want an internet presence, then go to all ends and means to have their own videos or videos sanctioned by them taken down from the internet.  It's like they haven't caught on that once something is put on the 'net, it will STAY on the Net FOREVER, no matter what they do or how they fight.  It's free, people share and record, share and record, save and record and share.....on and on.  Their is no "information control" on the Net.  It is "out there" for all to see. 

I think it's funny that they canned what?  1200+ older Bethelites a few years ago, and now they filled it back up with fresh young faces.  Faces that know NOTHING of the iron-fist of the JW.Borg.  So in a sense, the GB can not only allow, but actively sanction these types of "Happy" Bullsh*t videos with dancing and sunshine, and there are practically NO old-timers left to complain about the audacity of it all.  It's fresh, smiling new clueless faces.  And if you are our age 35-40 years old and dare to complain about this "brazen" display of worldliness, you'll likely be getting a talking to by your Overseer and maybe even a free ticket back to your home Congregation.  

The JW cult has reinvented itself.  It's a fresh new century, with fresh new technology, and the manipulative, greedy, Governing Body v2.0 is at the helm.  Better hold on to your hats, this next quarter century is going to be a bumpy ride.  The mainstreaming of the cult no likely includes:  1.)  All blood transfusions and blood components/fractions allowed, so merciful!  2.)  1914 Generation forgotten  3.)  New Covenant open to all, with 144,ooo being "figurative" just all the rest of Christianity  4.)  GB still our mediator, but heaven open to hall, with Paradise Earth existing as well in the future  5.)  All public talks and info broadcast throughout the world via internet TV from Headquarters to each Congregation worldwide.  No more traveling speakers.  6.)  Mandatory tithing, although one could argue we are seeing that now via mandatory donation pledges  7.)  More information control and rigid rules to keep people in line. 

- Wing Commander  

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit