Why Would Anyone Defend Jehovah's Witnesses??????????

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Huh? Whats the difference? Lets say it was some tribe some place like egypt. That believed something totally bizzar like the heaven and earth was created when god orgasmed. How could you defend that religion and not defend that belief. Even if you did not belief it your self how can you have one with out the other?

I would not defend their religious beliefs either . . . let alone their religion. I would only defend their basic human rights, determined of course, by yourself.

Corvin

• Odrade
    Odrade

XQs, I personally knew people who DIED from REFUSING BLOOD to the end. Till they died. No Blood. I was there, the HLC was there. We stood out in the hallway as the doctors came out one by one and BEGGED the HLC and the elders, including my dad, to convince the dying person to go ahead and accept blood. One needed platelets so bad. Another needed RBC, she had leukemia. Treatable, but the treatment required the use of blood.

The one bled out because they couldn't get his blood to clot fast enough without platelets. The other just laid in her bed till she died. Literally of suffocation. There weren't enough RBC in her system to carry O2, and she died.

Those were only the two I was actually present for as the integrity keeping JW took their last dying breath. I know of others that I didn't personally witness. Don't tell me that JWs preach the blood doctrine then ignore it when it comes down to it. It's one of their most closely held tenents, and people die from it. Correct that, the Governing Body's unscientific made up policy KILLS people. The HLC is there to make sure the rule is enforced, not to help the doctors find a way to be sneaky and give people blood. Your insinuation is ridiculous and false.

Besides, the fact that they have such a rule at all puts death on their hands. It doesn't matter if a select few secretly accept blood. And I really don't see how they could. The Elders and HLC will literally camp out at the hospital if there's even a hint of low blood counts, not out of concern for the well-being of the JW patient necessarily, but to MAKE SURE that the Watchtower Society's stance on Blood is not violated. If it is, legal procedings are immediately started against the doctor and hospital. The WTS must legally establish their right to refuse blood. It's the HLCs job to make sure of it.

XQs, your continuous claims that no one in the JWs really follows the rules when it comes right down to it, are ignorant, tiresome and false. Most of the rank and file have a great deal of integrity and belief, regardless of how misguided it is. It's very obvious that you didn't/don't, but you are perfectly willing to "play along" and act like you do. I wonder if you play the charlatan in the rest of your life too? You are one of the worst apologists on this board. Rather than defending the JWs by saying they are right/have a right, like most do, you defend them by maligning their character and integrity, by saying that they don't really behave according to their faith. That is insulting and degrading. Wake up.

Odrade

• minimus
    minimus

XQ's---how do YOU know what JWs "secretly" do? You can only surmise. Your comparison of the WTBS and JWs is like saying the KKK is different from the KKK klansmen.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Lil ole me shooting my mouth off making false acusations, talking about things he knows nothing about .

It is amazing how people can claim JWs is a pedophile paradise that is acceptable. Claim the watchtower is playing both sides of the blood game and that is an insult to their integrity. XQ's---how do YOU know what JWs "secretly" do? You can only surmise. Your comparison of the WTBS and JWs is like saying the KKK is different from the KKK klansmen. Thats like asking KKK klansmen "How do you know what KKK Klansmen do in secret? You can only surmise."

• gumby
    gumby
    It is amazing how people can claim JWs is a pedophile paradise that is acceptable. Claim the watchtower is playing both sides of the blood game and that is an insult to their integrity.

Am I the only one who gets lost as hell on his comments? Tell me it ain't so!

Gumby

• Odrade
    Odrade

so are you saying you are so credentialed you have the inside track on knowledge about JWs adherence (or non) to this doctrine? I'll put my knowledge and experience up against yours any day, child. And I'm a lightweight compared to some that post here, as far as having insider information.

Muramoto, a well-known and well-respected surgeon who happens to live in my city, and works with my boss, who is NOT a JW, but has encountered many, as well as had dealings with the HLC over many years, also acknowleges that most JWs will stick to their refusal of blood, even when they have no understanding of the complexities of what is conscience and what is forbidden.

http://www.ajwrb.org/physicians/muramoto.html

Do your research instead of defending JWs by claiming that it is unimportant because they are hypocrites and sell-outs. Your fellow JWs wouldn't appreciate the slander, and the xjws on this board don't either. The longer you post on this subject, the bigger fool you clearly show yourself to be.

• minimus
    minimus

XQ's, I gotta hand it to you. You are the most muddled minded person on the board. And that's a compliment! Just because you are or werw a witness, it doesn't mean that you KNOW what ALL JWs do in the private affairs. Personally, you sound like a "troll" to me and even if you are, I think you're funny! So keep up the muddled reasoning. It's gotten you this far!

• gumby
    gumby

Kick some arse Odrade! You tell em girl!

Gumby

• Odrade
    Odrade

Ah, gumblessings to kick ass... my day is made.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Uh an elder just said from the podium regarding todays study article "Keep im mind about conscience matters. Keep them to your self. (he then made a zipping lip guesture)" This is a realatively enlightend elder. If fractions are now "don't ask, don't tell, don't persue". What of the more scandalous...

I am not speculating .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit