do you believe only the jw's will be saved? from official wtbs website.

by candidlynuts 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

You want me to prove what JWs have be taught for almost the last 10 years.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/74983/1206435/post.ashx#1206435

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Jws think that resurrection can happen to non-jws, but only jws will survive through Armaggedon. So there is a slight difference between "getting resurrected" and "getting saved".

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Need I say it again. If only two groups are on earth before armageddon the devils minions and Jehovah's witnesses, all other groups have been exterminated or absorbed by these two groups how can this be a fare question?

Considering that Jesus won't come to fight on the devils side and jesus will be doing the killing with his heaven posse'. How can I spell out you are attacking a cartoonish fantasy. Even if it does come to pass the question remains how can you add more groups? It is like trying to add an living exinct specise to a zoo.

Example "hey will X servive armageddon?" "No before armageddon they will be exterminated if they are not JWs"

Name any religion excluding JWs. The problem is not the awnser it is the question.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

do you think it'll be spiritual of me to get married before armegeddon comes?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Do you believe that you are the only ones who will be saved?

They cleverly worded this question and their response to this question to disguise what they REALLY teach. The question that SHOULD have been asked is:

"Do you believe that you are the only living people who will be saved?"

Of course, we all know the answer to that question is "yes, we do."

Farkel

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

It's too bad, they can only be sure they will "probably" be saved. I always loved that "probably" thing.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    SunshineJws think that resurrection can happen to non-jws, but only jws will survive through Armaggedon. So there is a slight difference between "getting resurrected" and "getting saved".

One little detail you forgot... They teach that non-JWs will be resurrected and given the "opportunity" to convert to be a JW and any who refuse will be promptly killed by Jehover.

This reminds me of the stories of JW persecution that I heard while growing up... JWs would be rounded up and given an "opportunity" to renounce their faith as JWs and convert to X religion. Those who refused were executed. Sound familiar?

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

In a nutshell....

If you are a New York Fireman who has saved hundreds of lives but have not become a JW when Big A hits, You are toast! Anihilated by the Big Guy.

However...if you are Charlie Manson (& not a JW) and you die one day before Big A, you are in line for a resurrection.

-BONEZZ

• undercover
    undercover
    If you are a New York Fireman who has saved hundreds of lives but have not become a JW when Big A hits, You are toast! Anihilated by the Big Guy.

That raises an interesting scenerio:

Will a fireman who is a JW have to refuse to do his job when the Big A hits? If he does his job, he has to rush into harms way to try to save people which during Armageddon would be in direct opposition to Jehovah's judgement against the wicked. What's the point in doing his job if he knew it was Armageddon? It's a futile attempt to postpone the inevitable.

A JW fireman died on 9/11. He rushed into the towers with his fellow firemen and was killed. Did he think Armageddon was starting that day? What were his final thoughts? Was he terrified at the thought of dying at Armageddon? I'm not trying to be callous. I think it's a valid question. How many JWs thought Armageddon was starting that day? Even Bethel did a lock-down. A JW who raced into the firestorm that day had to be very very confused and scared. Was his deliverance near or was he going to go down with the system?

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

I have another scenario,

If Frodo never dropped the ring into the cauldren would the Eye of Sauron have destroyed all humans and thereby cancelling Armageddon?

Oh... wait a second. I think I'm getting my fantasy worlds mixed up again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit