September 1,2004 WT Beware The Voice of Strangers

by Wolfy 66 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Can this be posted so we can all read it?

• gumby
  • kls
    kls

Thanks Gumby, but it say's the page no longer exsist of has been moved. ; (

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Thank you Jared and James for sending me the article...I'm going to print it out for "further study"...Whatta crock of shite...I swear...

TB

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Elsewhere...do you by chance have page numbers for those references? alos do you have a link to Silent Lambs?

www.silentlambs.org Thanks to Quotes for the Hitler links!!!! http://quotes.watchtower.ca/nazi_conciliation.htm

*** Yearbook 1934 p.134 ***

[Note: not available on 1993/1995/1999 CD-ROM]

It is falsely charged by our enemies that we have received financial support for our work from the Jews. Nothing is farther from the truth. Up to this hour there never has been the slightest bit of money contributed to our work by Jews. We are the faithful followers of Christ Jesus and believe upon Him as the Savior of the world, whereas the Jews entirely reject Jesus Christ and emphatically deny that he is the Savior of the world sent of God for man's good. This of itself should be sufficient proof to show that we receive no support from Jews and that therefore the charges against us are maliciously false and could proceed only from Satan, our great enemy.

The greatest and the most oppressive empire on earth is the Anglo-American empire. By that is meant the British Empire, of which the United States of America forms a part. It has been the commercial Jews of the British-American empire that have built up and carried on Big Business as a means of exploiting and oppressing the peoples of many nations. This fact particularly applies to the cities of London and New York, the stronghold of Big Business. This fact is so manifest in America that there is a proverb concerning the city of New York which says: The Jews own it, the Irish Catholics rule it, and the Americans pay the bills.

[Emphasis Added]

*** Yearbook 1934 p.135 ***

The present government of Germany has declared emphatically against Big Business oppressors and in opposition to the wrongful religious influence in the political affairs of the nations. Such is exactly our position.

[Emphasis Added]

*** Yearbook 1934 Page 136 ***

Instead of being against the principles advocated by the government of Germany, we stand squarely for such principles, and point out that Jehovah God through Christ Jesus will bring about the full realization of these principles and will give to the people peace and prosperity and the greatest desire of every honest heart.

[Emphasis Added]

*** Yearbook 1934 p.137 ***

A careful examination of our books and literature will disclose the fact that the very high ideals held and promulgated by the present national government are set forth in and endorsed and strongly emphasized in our publications and show that Jehovah God will see to it that these high ideals in due time will be attained by all persons who love righteousness[…]

[Emphasis Added]

*** Yearbook 1934 p.138 ***

"Let us remind the government and the people of Germany, that it was the League of Nations compact that laid upon the shoulders of the German people the great unjust and unbearable burdens. That the League of Nations compact was not brought forth by the friends of Germany."

[Emphasis Added]

(I could not find any web sites with the Blood brochure, but I did find an awake at Quotes.... http://quotes.watchtower.ca/blood.htm How Can Blood Save Your Life - Brochure on WTS's official website (added by Scully)

*** Awake! 1994 May 22 (cover) ***

*** Awake! 1994 May 22 p.2 ***

Youths Who Put God First

In former times thousands of youths died for putting God first. They are still doing it, only today the drama is played out in hospitals and courtrooms, with blood transfusions the issue.

I can't find the other info because I'm at work, but I know that if you do a search on the internet you can find it.

• gumby
    gumby

kls,

I typed in Silentlambs in the address bar and I got to the site.....but when I copied and pasted the address, it wasn't it so I deleted the post. Sorry

Gumloser

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

I'm working on converting the jpegs to doc files. I wll try to post this evening.

Wolfy

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

I challenge them to just for once say to their mindless followers: Go ahead and listen to the apostate lies and judge for yourselves.

Oh yea. That'll never happen.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Am I right to understand that they took the speech from last years' convention (test run), and have now turned it in to a publication?

The Beware the Voice of Strangers talk that targetted the internet apostate community?

Yuck.

I think I will send my JW honey out of the country that week.

.....oh yeah. On the positive side. I SWEAR that JWD got more lurkers after that talk. Maybe the INTELLIGENT JW's will come looking to see what all the excitement is about. Let's roll out the red carpet.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Wolfy, not to step on your toes, but having gotten home from work I was able to put together a slide-show of the article.

Click here to view the Beware The Voice of Strangers article

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit