September 1,2004 WT Beware The Voice of Strangers

by Wolfy 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

I managed to get my scanner working on another PC. I'm not sure about the policy about posting scans of Watchtowers here so if you want me to send you the scans let me know. The scans are in a zip file which is password protected.

If it is okay to post the scan on the forum please let me know. I wouldn't want to get Simon in trouble.

Wolfy

• jaredg
    jaredg

i think as long as you give credit to the publisher than it's not copy write infringment or plagerism. plus i don't see how posting a scanned copy of the text would be any different than typing it out word for word

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

I guess it's okay to post them here...
    You can also send them to my email: [email protected]

Thanx in advance!

• jaredg
    jaredg

oh yeah...if you don't feel like posting it then email it to me [email protected]

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

You're spreading the good news, post them! They might help someone join the troof!

• jaredg
    jaredg

holy shit i just read the article. it's so f*#@ed up how the WTS twists the Bible to their advantage. basically here is the chain of reasoning:

avoid the voice of strangers---->satan was the first stranger----->the apostates are starngers and thus from satan----->the world is lying in the power of the wicked one thus they spread lies about WTS b/c they are under the control of satan------>you must immediately turn away from anything not from the WTS b/c they are the shepard-------->if you follow the TWS than you will live forever on paradise earth

I MEAN HOLY HELL!!! PLEASE PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES....YOU ARE BEING DUPED

why don't more people see that the WTS is using the Bible to control them and keep them from finding th TRUTH!!

DAMN THIS MAKES ME PISSED OFF!!!

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Could someone send this to me? [email protected]

Thanks

TB

• jaredg
    jaredg

i'll send it to you. it's not the greatest quality but it's legible.

ok you have mail!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here are the top truths that JWs are learning and telling the WTS about (Paragraph 14):

• JWs supported Hitler in WWII (See 1935 Year Book with a letter to Hitler praising his efforts)
    • JWs vandalizing churches (See Proclaimer?s Book describing CT Russel nailing letters into front doors of churches) I'm wondering if they are also referring to other things JWs are doing to churches today?
    • JWs refusing their children medical care (See Blood brochure which prohibits parents from giving their children needed medical attention)
    • JWs condoning serious sins committed by fellow believers (See Silent Lambs)
  • jaredg
    jaredg

Elsewhere...do you by chance have page numbers for those references? alos do you have a link to Silent Lambs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit