WT 2003 CDROM - User agreement!

by qwerty 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Tell me the law for either case...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    if they catch you violating their copyright they can sue you for the profit they miss from your action

How the hell would this work? Their literature is available through voluntary donations! Does that mean that I get to choose how much they sue me for?

• RR
    RR

The early editions of the CD Rom were available to the public, however when apostates began using it against the society they put their foot down.

I agree, if they produced it, they can make whatever demands they want. However, they publish literature that they make very difficult for the public to obtain. They say it's FREE. But few get their hands on them. The only thing the public is privy too are themagazines.

I was talking to a friend of mine who is an elder in Brooklyn, NOT Bethel. He's upset because even the rank and file have difficulty get the literature. Apparently the Society is keeping a tight grip onj their inventory.

RR

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Hey, if it is the truth don't they want to be speading it far and wide with all forms of communication--you received free so give free right?

It really shows they have something to hide (their hypocritical religious practice) and something to lose (money) by sharing this info.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I can imagine future editions to be activated on a Watchtower WebSite like Windows XP.

• avishai
    avishai
    The most hate mail I got was when I sold the disfellowship forms on ebay

ya got any more? I'd love to uy some! Or one

• shamus
    shamus

:

Who may have a copy of Watchtower Library? Watchtower Library is a research tool for Jehovah's Witnesses, not for the public or for institutions such as schools or libraries.

Because they are scared that people will find out 'the truth' about them. If I was the WTBTS I would be very very afraid too! Only Jehovahs Witnesses should have this, because it's pretty apperant how they're teachings are now, and have been completely false in the past.

I call them chickens for that part. They are afraid of truth.

Where is that quotes website again?

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

qwerty,

Does it still have some literatures from late 60s and early 70s? I have a 1997 version, and it has very few literatures from those times except for some megazines. I guess they don't people to see their 1975 fiesco.

• qwerty
    qwerty

GermanJW

I can imagine future editions to be activated on a Watchtower WebSite like Windows XP.

I bet they are thinking of that, or you might have given them an idea!!!!!

sunshineToo....

Does it still have some literatures from late 60s and early 70s? I have a 1997 version, and it has very few literatures from those times except for some megazines. I guess they don't people to see their 1975 fiesco.

Ermm just minute!..........

WT's - 1950 - 2003

Awake - 1970 - 2003

Books - odd ones in 70's (not much though)

KM's - 1970 on

Nothing notable in the 70's anything else non existent!!!!!!!!!! Sorry! no surprise there then!

Qwerty

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I tell you my best talks are done these days in 5 minutes of research and when I copy word for word

the WT library research. In the outside world it would be plejurism, but in WT world is the best way since they

love Witnesses that are parrots

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit