Well................I rang the elder.....................

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Thanks for all your encouragement...............keeps me fired up to keep going.

I will have more to tell you in a day or 2.........have got info about the pedo playing with and tickling the toddlers in his bookstudy group. The sister that told me knows what happened to my child yet isn't prepared to warn the parents thinking if it happens again it may be good because it may bring it out!!!!!!!!!! WTF are these people thinking??????????

I have to now think how I'm going to drop the bomb! And on whom it will be dropped! I have a couple of plans but I'm not going to rush, I want it to be big!

I have also emailed an independant political representative who's main cause is the fight against children's sexual abuse. I hope to hear from her soon.

As I said, will keep you posted.

Cheers, Bliss

• bem
    bem

Bliss... If positive thoughts encourage you, I'm sending lots to you,your in my thoughts daily. Will be there for you anytime.This is a difficult time. Ask for help when needed. (((((BLISS...)))))

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

please don't wait too long....good for you for calling up the x elder, but if they guy was weak before, what makes you think he is strong enough to do it now, especially if the perv has a brother in the congregation that is an elder?

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

"...emailed an independant political representative who's main cause is the fight against children's sexual abuse."

I guess that's Hetty Johnson. I'd be interested to know how aware she is of the JW's organisational practices in this regard. Senators are about the most powerful people in the country and she's got a good chance of being elected. A sentance in her maiden speech would go a long, long way so it's well worth lobbying her before and after the election I'd say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit