Well................I rang the elder.....................

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Bliss----Great work!

I applaud your efforts and how you took the bull by the horns (and didn't put up with any bull droppings from him!!)

Wouldn't you think that the Elders would be more than happy to do whatever they CAN to keep the KHs safe?

Thanks for sharing and DO let us know what (if anything :-) happens!

hugs

Annie

• Odrade
    Odrade

guts Bliss, you got guts. good for you.

O

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Bless you and the courageous horse you rode in on !

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Awesome Bliss!! My hat's off to you for protecting the ones who can't protect themselves!!

Please keep hammering away at him!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I know I'm not aware of the whole story, but why not approach this family yourself and warn them?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Was this guy convicted of being a moloster? If so, then just before the meeting lets out stand outside the KH with a big sign that say: " [Name] is a convicted child moleter... he molested my daughter!"

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Good job Bliss!

• bebu
    bebu

I'm feeling so proud and encouraged reading your post! A big salute to you, Bliss, for not just rubbing your hands and simpering over it. You are the secret guardian of a lot of children.

If there is no conviction, I would be very careful about even flyers. But SOMETHING really needs to be done to warn this congo, and especially the parents of the small child.

THANK YOU, Bliss!!!!!

bebu

• freedom96
    freedom96

Good for you for taking action!

Too many people don't do anything at all, and sadly nothing gets accomplished.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

yeah ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit