Well................I rang the elder.....................

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

...............except he's no longer an elder!

I knew he'ld been removed after my reinstatement (about 4 years ago) because he had expressed to dubs regret over the handling of my case, how I was treated, etc. So the big elder (PO) who wanted me silenced and set up the whole jc and witnesses, had little elder removed. But I had to ring little elder because

1. Big elder has moved

2. He was the only remaining dub with 1/2 a conscience in the pedo's congo who knew about the pedo.

3. He could have been reappointed as elder in the time I've been inactive.

I rang his home and he was very polite and friendly. Firstly I asked if pedo had been reinstated? Yes he has.

I asked him which elders in the pedo's congo knew about his sexual habits and what was in place for the protection of the children there? He didn't know but expressed concern. Then I proceeded to tell him that I saw pedo pushing a toddler in a pram and that obviously the mum and dad (new in that congo) would be trying to encourage and help pedo, unknowingly putting their child at risk.

X elder said he was no longer in that congo , he had left because of things that were going on there that he couldn't overlook anymore. He said he knew pedo was dangerous and that he wouldn't leave any of his family in his company. He suggested I tell pedo's brother, who happens to be an elder there!!!!!!! Yeh, like he's going to do anything about it, get real!

After having the opportunity to tell X elder how I didn't trust the WTS's procedures in protecting kids from pedos because of my own experience in which HE was involved in..............I said that I was putting the responsability onto him. Even though he isn't in the same congo (which was his way of trying to get out of it), I suggested that if it's a united organization then the rules are the same everywhere right? I said that as a father, grand father and fellow human being, he should feel compelled to ring an elder in that congo and pass on what I had told him and any other info about pedo's past that may help in protecting other kids.

He knew I wasn't mucking around and he know's I won't rest until something is done. He has seen me in action! He agreed to ring the pedo's congo and pass on the info.

I'll leave it for a while now and then I'll make enquiries about the family I saw the pedo with, then I will inform them too, anon of course.

Will keep you updated ok,

Cheers, Bliss

• avengers
    avengers

Good going.
    Hope everyone finds out who he is.

I'm glad there are people like you who really do something about it.

Andy

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Wow my heart was ponding just reading your post.

What a mess

(((((((((BLISS))))))))

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Well done Bliss,

I know how hard doind that must have been. Hopefully something gets done about it.

Lehaa

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

good work bliss: hope you can find a way to let the whole cong. know about this man. maybe flyers put on each car while that are at a meeting? what ever up do make it LOUD. JOHN

• bem
    bem

((((Bliss)))) Good for you! it takes gumption to do what you did and I applaud you.Any time you or any of us take steps to protect our children we have earned a degree of honor! you my dear have proven how important the children are.

I'm back on-line now so pm me any time. for any reason.

Take care.bem

• Maya
    Maya
    maybe flyers put on each car while that are at a meeting?

What a great idea!!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    maybe flyers put on each car while that are at a meeting?

What a great idea!!

Hey bliss, if you want help to do this I'll give you a hand. Anything to stop any more kids getting hurt by this paedophile.

• Maya
    Maya

I would love to help......even though I'm on the other side of the planet!!

Gosh......that "flyer" idea is awesome..........what a great way to inform the JW's of a pedophile in their midst.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Bliss its so good to see someone actually take some pre-emptive action against a monster like this. Good luck and keep us posted.

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit