We need solid advice from former Elders

by peacefulpete 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Pete,

There is a certain peace that comes with total seperation from the Watchtower Society. It comes with a period of adjustment to loss of friends and some family but it is worth the pain. Maybe you would be better off not fighting and getting on with your life.

Jst2laws

• Dino
    Dino

Hi peacefulpete.

I just sent you a PM.

Sorry for all that you and yours are going through.

Dino

• hubert
    hubert

Peacefulpete, I wish I could help, but I can't. All I can do is offer my support. I feel rotten inside when I hear how the W.T. treat families. After my wife reads this post, she will definitely pray for you and your family. I sometimes feel she has a connection with the Higher power. Let's hope so. I hope this turns out the best way for you, whatever that may be...... Hubert

I have a quick question, What does NGO stand for? Thanks, anyone.

• toreador
    toreador

NGO stands for non-governmental-organization. it is what any churches that joined the UN were classified as when they joined the UN.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

They must cut you off for the "good" of the ninety-nine.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

If you do your homework, an appeal committee can and will work. My "thing" was started by a very zealous and "famous" CO and his "prolonged arm" into the congregation, an even more zealous and "famous" PO and special pioneer. But they made mistakes, as psychopaths often will when they are stuffed up with or by their own power. They make small, almost not noticeable, mistakes, because they are so sure of the outcome, so sure that nobody will protest, that they bend the rules a bit, are a bit careless. So I carefully put these pieces together and collected a list of mistakes made, such as not informing, changing the reasons, their previous acts etc. The appeal consisted of two COs and two POs and was a 100 % overruling of the original one, ending in a clear-cut critisism of them. But do your homework, keep cool, give in when that is needed, be evasive, speak with two tongues, do whatever is needed. Point to the rules and regulations that should have been followed.

• blondie
    blondie
    it is what any churches that joined the UN were classified as when they joined the UN.

Just a note, non-governmental organizations don't "join" the UN but are associated with it.

Please note this letter from the UN outlining that.

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

That way you won't be derailed by a JW on that point of "error" and can present the facts.

(sorry to go off topic a bit)

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

You must remember that most of the time "Arrogance Rules" they believe they are acting for a god. It is the same mentality as a suicide bomber, however not as drastic. What does that mean to you? As many have already stated, elders of the WT do what they want with / to you.

Sorry :(

HCM

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

{{{{Peacefulpete, Mrs Peacefulpete, and family}}}}

Thinking of you and wishing you the best in whatever avenue you decide to take.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

When I emailed the UN documents to my father-in-law & sister-in-law. I did it anonymously from a

excite email addres I started up with no traceable link to me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit