Age Difference?

by simplesally 58 Replies latest social relationships

• talesin
    talesin

Well, 15 years was my greatest age difference. Works really well for me.

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

I met Charlie when I was 24 and he was 58....we've been together 10 years now, making him officially twice as old as me this year. As someone mentioned before, I don't realize the age difference-- until we start mixing with his friends...I went to his 50th high school reunion last month, and that was a little weird, but they accepted me without batting an eyelash. My friends give me grief about the relationship, and think I am wasting the prime part of my life with him. It works for us, and I hope it continues this way for a long time.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

It's wierd, but I seem to be invisible to men my age. Which is just fine, as I have zero interest in them, except to wonder if their dads are single. Conversely, older gents hit on me every day, maybe because they sense, on some level, their effect on me. I really do love the older guys, with their silvery hair, crinkled skin, and extra decades of experiences giving them a depth far beyond those of my generation. Lordy, I love 'em all.

Know how guys who go for younger women are called cradle-robbers? My friends all used to call me the graverobber, because of my tastes. See, for every older man out there who gets hot at the thought of a younger woman in his arms, there's his female counterpart, lusting after older men- it's a lovely symbiotic relationship, and not at all one-sided.

I'm happily partnered with a man 12 years my senior. He was hesitant to date me at first because he thought I was too young. And I almost didn't date him because he was too young for me! Turns out, we're a perfect match, and I want to be there at his side as he gets older and sexier.

• onacruse
    onacruse

2 months older than me.

Way smarter.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Way smarter? Now that's not difficult!

• bem
    bem

CZAR ~ made me laugh YES HE prolly knows what he's doing. but he sure looks miserable when he's walking!

Mulan ~ agreed that sounds good to me too!

NINA I CAN RELATE! to those body complaints! my problem is not cholestrol- mine rallies round my hips,tummy & thighs.

Glad to read the age related stuff everyone.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I married a woman 10 years younger than myself. We were together 15 years and then she ran off with a man the same age as her. I felt like my oldest daughter had run amok.

I have dated women as much as 18 years younger and 15 years older. The real young ones can't carry a conversation and the real old ones can't keep up in the sack. The one I am committed to now is 12 years younger and we look about the same age. We both are in great shape and she is very smart. I think I'll keep this one around for a while. Mav

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Gentlemen never tell :)

Really, CRR? I'm thinking about a pretty controversial thread you posted recently and took alot of heat about................

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

My father was 26 years older than my mother; so I'm partial to such age difference for selfish reasons.

I have to say that I'm always suprised when Tex or Cruzanheart remind me of their age difference; as I never notice it being around them. I don't know if this is more because of the miniskirts Nina wears or the walker Chris uses:

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    The real young ones can't carry a conversation and the real old ones can't keep up in the sack.

Real old ones? Just how old are you, Mav vie Baby?

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit