Age Difference?

by simplesally 58 Replies latest social relationships

• desib77
    desib77

I'm two years older than my husband...I don't see anything wrong with an age difference. Usually, though, IMO, it is better for the man to be a little bit older...seems to put them on the same level of maturity.

1. fun

yup!

2. acceptable

sure!

3. approved by the wtbts

don't care.

4. blow your mind with just good sex

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hummm, well my first husband of fourteen years was 5 1/2 years younger than me. My second husband of twenty years is 8 1/2 years younger than me. We got together when he was 28.

A lady I work with is in a long term relationship with a fellow who is twelve years younger. Their relationship began when he was 26.

My brother's wife is older than he is by eight years I believe. He married her when he was 21.

The young will also eventually get older and wiser. Whether or not they choose to stay with the older woman is a test of the commitment. For us it works really well. We compliment each other on the same mental, emotional and physical level. Our interests are the same, so we connect in many unique ways.

The young are eager to satisfy in many ways and the mature woman is more usually more experienced, but sometimes that is reversed. In our situation this was so. Those differences in the mix make a pretty good sexual relationship. But sex is such a small part.

I've always been very mature but appear much younger. I was so apart from the world in my youth, that I must have been trying to "catch up".

/<

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

One of the perks of eldership is robbing the cradle.Same goes with older sisters hooked up with their 'toy boys'.

Hey,all you young babes who married(elders) prestige twice your age,look forward to changing daddy's diapers.

Do pampers disposable diapers come in XXXXL adult?Oh,they call them depends for adults

• Robdar
    Robdar

The oldest guy that I have dated was 31 years older. While fascinating (he's a college professor) I worried about killing him during sex and so broke up with him before it got to that point.

I think that sex between an older woman and a younger guy could be a good thing. I haven't experimented to find out for sure but I am pretty certain that it could be good and that a woman should go for it. Just as long as the younger man isn't a minor, that is.

Robyn

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I say go for it! Why deny yourself a possibly amazing experience with a great person because of a hang up with age. I for one generally date older men, and I've never had a problem. Infact my most recent long-term relationship of 3 years was with a man 13 years older than myself. It was great!

Once again.......... go for it!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm partial to 26 year age differences, since that is what produced my bad self. Your mileage may vary.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Undaunted Danny, that's pretty offensive. What makes you think that every person who marries someone older is doing it for status? It's possible they just fell in love, like humans do. And your comments regarding adult diapers seems unneccessarily cruel, IMHO. I come from a culture where the elderly traditionally are revered, so this hit me pretty hard. Making jokes about the physical problems many people (like my grandmother) inevitably suffer as they age is just hateful and wrong.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

My husband, Rat, is 10 years younger. We met when he was 20, and I was 30, with a kid. I was his first love . He is a wonderful husband, friend, and lover. He is way more mature than I am in some ways, so that actually evens us out.. hehehe. He sometimes says he's raising a kid! We've been together 13 years, married 7. Many of those years were just spent as best friends. Who better to marry than your best friend? Hopefully, he won't trade me in for a new model any time soon! You can definitely tell the age difference, though. He gets very angry when I say that while he was doing his junior high science projects, I was taking my kid to the sitter. Heh.

On the other hand, I adore old men. Every time I see one my husband says "Don't get too excited now!" He ribs me because I hang out with a bunch of old farmers at the cafe and chat in the mornings over coffee. You can learn a lot from them.. Husband calls them my "boyfriends." hehehheh

Country Girl

• Golf
    Golf

Sentinel, you made an interesting comment, "Our interest are the same..." I couldn't agree with you more.

I have no problem with age difference. In my younger days I once encouraged a young man to attach himself to an older women.

Guest 77

• Corvin
    Corvin

hmm . . . well my Mary is seven years older than me. All I know is that it takes some living to get good at giving . . . and giving love is where she could teach the younger gals a thing or two.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit