Do You Think We Are Helping Witnesses Get Out Thru This Forum?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

All I can say as it helped me a lot. I was in a really bad state of mind when I landed here. Didn't want to be a JW anymore, but didn't know how not to be a JW anymore. I was living in a surreal world and was in a very bad state of mind (thought I was losing it totally) But thanks to the JWD and some counceling (I would say the JWD was about 80% of my recovery and the 20% was the councelor) I have landed. It was a rather painful landing, but I am here and I am mending. Do not underestimate the power of the JWD!

• hubert
    hubert

I was never a j.w., but I have family in it. Seeing both sides of the story is the best way to help family and myself, with the W.T. dilema. I thought I knew much about the organization, but found out I have only reached the tip of the iceberg, until I found this site. Know I can compare alll the W.T. lies, with all the apostate truths. Thanks for being here for me, and for my family. You have all been a great help, and will continue to do so, as long as this forum is around. Please Keep this form going. You are doing the world a great justice by being here. Thank you all.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

YES!

• Special K
    Special K

Yes, I do minimus..

I really do think sites such as these are helping ones throught the out process

Special K

• Celtic
    Celtic

Welcome Torch, good to see you on the forum, welcome!!

Celtic Mark

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yes, I think this site is getting many jws out.

This forum has a lot of freedom to discuss a wide range of subjects, which has appeal to a whole host of different personalities. I'm sure that more than we can even imagine are getting free from the WT by what is posted here.

Long live JWD.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm sure Wt. monitors this site to get the "pulse" of the congregation.

• Corvin
    Corvin

This forum sure did do it for me. I was poised to be reinstated after 14 years of being df'd, but this board helped put an abrupt halt to that.

Corvin

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Even if people don't get out, being exposed to this forum may make them think twice and not take it so seriously. If a lot of people has been subtly influenced in this way that can make a big difference, even if none of them have left. Of course, with some others you will find a stubborn defensiveness, hardening their necks until it snaps like a #2 pencil..

• avishai
    avishai
    Is this your purpose in life mini cooper? Knowing the truth about certain teachings, and helping others to see the wrong, can be helpful in certain instances. However, you have nothing better to offer, so you are just bringing everyone down to nothing...............seems useless to me. BB

Typical dub response.

If you leave, where will you go? What will you replace JW's w/?

Personally, I replace the saturday mornings watching cartoons with my daughter, Sundays doing the same and sitting in bed w/ the sunday paper, and the rest of the time doing whatever the hell I want too. It's not like it's left this enormous vacuum in my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit