New! SATANIC IMAGES in Knowledge book! What do you think?

by Dogpatch 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Some of them are a stretch, but some, I believe, are genuinely there. My feeling is it's some bored artists venting their frustration with the Society and using their art to do it. As far as the Zues thing, my teachers over the years have encouraged me to tear pages out of magazines, take pictures, etc. and use the images when I am drawing or painting. My feeling is that one of these bored artists opened up an Encyclopedia Brittanica and was scamming around for some images of old Greek guys in togas, and just drew what he saw. <shrugs>

Who knows...

Country Girl

• anew
    anew

This is the type of stuff that makes those who leave the org seam to be evil and bad. What a stretch!

• Corvin
    Corvin
    This is the type of stuff that makes those who leave the org seam to be evil and bad.

Really? Exactly how is that?

Question: how frustrating is it to you when the JW's can't see it when you tell them about such things as the UN, or Silent Lambs?

• Sirona
    Sirona

Karly,

You made some very good points.

But I am not against persons noticing things and drawing attention to them. If someone showed me an image that bothered them, I would listen. I don't think people who are bothered by this should be ridiculed.

I agree with that completely. I really think that noone can say there is nothing there, some of the images are just too obvious! Especially when you look at them in the publications.

Corvin,

You have made a really good point and that is that there is motive behind this, therefore, it is another thing that we can point to when discussing the problems with the WBTS.

I don't understand people who say "this isn't an issue".

Sirona

• Corvin
    Corvin
    You have made a really good point and that is that there is motive behind this, therefore, it is another thing that we can point to when discussing the problems with the WBTS.

Yeah, I mean how would the conversation go in a governing body committee meeting?

Brother A: We have the illustrations that we have been putting into our publications for years, and we are getting many letters of concerne from our brothers and sisters worldwide. They say they are seeing all kind of hidden pictures in our publications, disturbing images and they want aswers.

Brother B: What kinds of images?

Brother A: You know, satanic,demonic looking faces . . . whichcraft and zodial symbols, you know stuff like that.

Brother B: Let's just print and article denying it and that will be that . . . end of controvery.

Brother A: Would it not also be prudent to use our lastes state of the art laser equipment to retouch the questionable pictures before we print up the new edition of that book next month? This would correct whatever brothers and sisters have been seeing in their publications. With a cleaner new edition without any hidden images, the people would then really forget and focus on the message of God's Kingdom.

Brother B: No, no, my dear brother. That latest state of the art laser equipment you speak of is used for the soul purpose of introducing the cleverly hidden images in the pages of the literature. It might accept clean untainted artwork.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well to me subliminal images don't need to be hidden (subliminal doesn't mean hidden) it is most about how, why and where the images are putted in context to do it's effect and it seems that those who use subliminal effects just need to make you feel weird or bad or too good about something to get more attention and to makes things stuck in your mind. It's an art as almost related to charisma (bad or good, obvious or not, it does make its effects)

Now I would not loose anytime to double and past pictures to find out about hypotetical hidden image, or scrutenasing every cloud, rock or wood (they don't need to go that far).

• Gordy
    Gordy

This is a letter sent to me written by the the person who's website Dogpatch gave the address of at the begiining of these posts.

15th July 2004 I went back to the copy shop to get some colour laser copies for the meeting with the MP tomorrow. I told Joanne I needed these for the MP so he had physical proof if he needed to show and help others. Joanne wanted dropped in the town and I got to the copy shop about 10:20am only to find it was closed. There was a note on the door, saying "back in 2 minutes," so I waited on a wall in the morning sun. I guy came along and opened the door, I did not recognise him as last time we had been served by a lady. I went in and he said, "Hello!" and he was very polite. He was behind the counter operating the machines and I asked if the lady was in today. He told me she was off for a few days and that he was actually the owner of the store and she was an employee. I took out the first image, that of the original painting on page 35 of the Knowledge book and asked if I could have a full A4 size copy made from this. He put it in the machine and printed a copy off. I then gave him the second 10 x 8 photo and he looked at it before he put it in the machine, I said nothing. "What's this?" he asked curiously. I told him that me and a friend came in last week and had all these large 10 x 8 photos copied when the lady was in. I told the owner she knew all about them and was given a CD-rom with all these images on there as she was very interested and very much wanted to see more. I said, "Do you really want to know?" "Yes!" came the eager reply. I gave him back the first 10 x 8 photo of the original page and asked him to have a good look at it, not telling him anything about it, I just said, "Take a good look at it." He had already seen the second photo briefly showing something different, (how it opens up at both sides but he did not know this at this point.) Looking now at the second photo, the triple sized image, he very easily pointed out the face made of leaves. He pointed out in detail the fringe, eyes, nose, beard, even the complexion of the face compared to the wall was very noticeable. "The difference in the complexion of the face and the wall was very obvious," he said. Without giving the slightest of clues, I said, "What else can you see?" He looked around the triple sized image and he said, "The boys on the rock, that's a face also, is it?" "Yes, I said, what else can you see?" He pointed to the man's clothing and said, "I can see a face in there too?" "What sort of face is it I asked?" He said it was an animal of some kind. I pointed at the man's arms and he noticed right away they were horns, he said, "That looks like a goat." "Right! I said, what else?" He was really enjoying this and smiled as he got it right time after time. I told him there were 4 large faces in this picture and the least easy one to see was the one in the tree. He was on a roll and quickly spotted the two eyes staring out from the tree. I showed him what the artist showed me, how the outer sides of the tree were a slightly different shade compared to the inner part. This is one of the many things pointed out by the professional people who had previously examined them. He asked "Why?" and I said I would tell him later.

I then showed him the two girls and the lady and said, "What do you see?" He said, "Two girls and a lady!" I turned the picture upside down. "They are not two girls and a lady ...are they?" I said! "Holy sh*t!" he exclaimed, look at those faces!" I then asked him to view the up side down leafy face, he said the leaves were smiling at him with a real malicious looking smile and said, "Look at that! "Who has done this?" he asked. I told him I would tell him at the end. I did not want him to have a biased opinion. I guided him around the photo as the instructions said, (you see! it is worth reading things!) and he pointed everything out as the instructions described. I then showed him the enlarged right hand section 10 x 8 photo. He could now see even clearer the shape the cripple man made, making an outline of a goats face with the horns being the mans arms. I asked him to look in to the tree and he immediately said, "There's loads of them....I can see loads of faces." He was so exited, he was almost laughing at the craziness of it all. "Its mad, he said, absolutely brilliantly mad!" Smiling I said, "Point them out to me!" He began and he pointed all over the place, "There's one, and there's one and there another. One there, oh look, that one makes a bigger one, and there and there!" " You can see them then?" I said. " Of course I can, you don't even need to be told what they are or what you have to look for, you can see them a mile off! I've heard about subliminal images before and seen one where there was only one disguised in a picture, but this! .this is unbelievable, it's just multi layered, in fact the whole thing is multi-faceted!" he said. I told him that these had been examined by top class professionals in art and digital image production and they themselves said they had never seen anything like it before, ever! In fact after examining it for about 10 days each, they eventually refused to have anything to do with it. They were quite disturbed by the images and their obvious meaning of Satanism, they point blankly refused to make any comments at all. "Can you see what they are putting across in these images" I asked. "Evil," the shopkeeper simply replied smiling and he again wanted to know who did this. I brought out the Knowledge book, folded it tight cover to cover so he could not see anything but the painting on page 35. "Look, here is the original painting in the book, you can see it is the same as the photos only the photos are much bigger!" He agreed. "I will tell you at the end who did it but while you are looking at the images, I want you to have an open and totally unbiased blank slate." He said that was fair and looked at the next photo, it was the enlarged close up section of the tree. I held it in the normal view, he immediately pointed out face after face and described them even further in detail, exactly, and I mean exactly as they are described on the CD-rom's picture instructions. I then told him all these images came from a CD that also had a detailed description of the photos he was viewing and that he had just described what he saw, (not a word from me, I only pointed,) exactly what was described on the instructions. He to looked at me in the same way as the manager of the digital photo image company and said, "You don't need instructions, you don't need to be told what you are seeing, it's right in front of you, clear as day. You have to be f**king stupid not to see what the painter has done in this painting. Once you've been shown what the painting subliminally looks like in your mind, you can see it has been deliberately made to do that!" Then realising how serious all this was he suddenly said in a completely changed tone, "This is going to upset a lot of people!" He went real serious for a moment and I said, "About 6 million people!" He pulled a face like he had just sucked the entire contents of a lemon in to his mouth and said, "OOOOOHHHH !" After examining the third photo and describing many different faces, I said, "Watch this!" I turned it up side down and said, "Count again!" He looked and said, "I don't believe it, look at that, that's absolutely mad!" "You can see them!" I said, "See them, he exclaimed, they jump out at you, you don't need to be told anything! Look at them all!" "Count them and describe what you see!" He did and he may has well have been reading from the cd's instructions. He pointed out very detailed faces that again made up smaller parts of larger faces, he pointed out side profiles of faces and skulls. He exclaimed, "I can't believe how much detail there is in here, the whole thing is just fantastic, I've never seen anything like it before. In fact, he said, If you had of showed me only the one subliminal and that was undeniable, that alone would have been impressive but to see all this, incorporated in to just one picture, is fantastic! It's just mad, mad, who ever done this is a genius!" We went further still, photo after photo and he described everything in perfect detail and was amazed that they could also be viewed up side down. He kept on repeating with a huge smile, "That's incredible, that is amazing!" I then said, showing him the triple fold out image. "See the rock between the two boys?" Then I pulled out the enlargement, "F**king hell! he exclaimed, look at that. Look at those eyes, they are real evil, in fact the whole thing is evil!" Then he said what the professionals had said, he told me, "You know something, as the realisation dawned on him, every part of that painting in that book you showed me, every single thing painted in it, has been deliberately done in a way so all these images can be seen subliminally in the mind. That is fantastic, that is brilliant, I just can't believe that someone could create something so detailed and complex in one painting, which looks so innocent. It's mad, just mad! He followed on by saying, "Usually, a subliminal image is just a picture, very skill fully set in to a larger picture that you don't notice when you look at it but your subconscious picks it out. But this! .this is brilliant, I've never seen so much detail that the eye can't see at first glance , yet there it is! Look at that face, it's part of that other face and so on till it gets to the big one, look you can see its eyes!" I don't have to tell anyone that the shopkeeper was really impressed in fact I would personally say astonished to the point of being almost exited. He appeared very happy and every time he seen a new face or image, he was smiling and glowing like someone had just gave him 」 10.00 for every correct answer. An hour later, I had only had one copy printed and then a customer came in. The shopkeeper knew him and said, "Hi Derek, you have got to see this! This is unbelievable, I've never seen anything like it." The customer was the spitting double of the guy who played Gandi, (Ben Kingsly I think it was.) He was very quiet and smiled silently. I said, "Hi, your not religious are you, I don't want to upset anyone!" He smiled in an intelligent knowing sort of way and I got the impression right away he was full of information and I was right. He said quietly, "I have studied religion for years, it's one of my main subjects."

He appeared to be in his late fifties, early sixties, his face was very toned looking and obviously kept himself physically fit. He could see the photos on the counter and the shopkeeper very eagerly said, "Go on, show Derek the painting! show him what it can do!" Derek examined the enlarged original painting then viewed the second photo showing the triple sized view. He just smiled then laughed to himself. The shopkeeper said, "Can you see it, what can you see?" Derek pointed to the human face made of leaves immediately and shook his head slowly from side to side, laughing quietly. I said to him, "This is Revelation 4, there are 4 faces in this image!" He said very confidently, "I know, I know all about Revelation and what it means, I studied it for years!" He pointed to the cripple and said, "There is the goat!" I looked at the shopkeeper and he looked at me and I said smiling, "He knows you know!" The shopkeeper said, "I told you he would be interested." Derek then went on to explain the scene as stated in Revelation all by himself, he knew a great deal and rattled of the exact scripture that was encoded in to the triple sized image he was examining. He explained the four living creatures exactly and what they represented in the subliminal painting, the 24 elders, the throne of God, everything! I was amazed and I said, "Count the people in the scene and you wil..!" he interrupted and said confidently, "I can tell you now there will be exactly 24 individuals!" I looked at the shopkeeper and he said proudly to me, "I told you so! Derek is very knowledgeable!" Derek asked me, "Where in this photo have they subliminally placed the throne?" I took out another photo showing this enlarged section. He could see the cripple mans arms were now in a stretched up position, reaching high. I turned the photo up side down and he laughed louder as he seamed to know what was coming. The shopkeeper was straight in with, "Can you see him, can you see who it is?" "Oh yes! he said slowly, with a big smile, I can see exactly who it is!" "What do you think, what do you think!" the shopkeeper said excitedly. Derek said, "Who has done this? Who painted this painting?" "Go on, go on, said the shopkeeper, tell him!" I bent down and took out the Knowledge book and said, "Jehovah's witnesses!" He smiled a broad smile them laughed, again almost knowingly. "I might have guessed it would be them, he said, that organisation is capable of anything. These images are very dangerous, he said, in fact that organisation is extremely dangerous. I know a lot about them, he again said very confidently. My aunt got involved with the Jehovah's witnesses in the 1950's and married a man, (someone's brother in law) and once he was roped in, he was knocked over by a car, of course they made a fuss about their beliefs and blood was refused and of course he died. The family was devastated and left a daughter, she too was more of less forced to grow up as a witness. She was a brilliant violinist but this was always put down and she was told Armageddon was due and there was no time for further education and it was drummed in to her that virtually every thing was unimportant, only the witnessing work was important. But she had the good sense to get out of it and now she is a lawyer in Hong Kong making loads of money." He went on to say, "There is no leaving the organisation either, well, you can say you are leaving but you lose everything, your friends, your family, everyone you have ever known, shuns you." I said, "That's right! You loose your entire family, they are not allowed to have anything to do with you, mothers, brothers, fathers, everyone!" "What! exclaimed the shopkeeper, even your mother?" Derek and I both said, "Yes!" at the same time. The shopkeeper really found this hard to believe and take in but we confirmed that is exactly what happens. I then told them, that I married a girl who was born in to the witnesses, and it took me 4 years to show her they were false, she was by then 28, they both looked at me in amazement and Derek said, "Oh no! I really feel sorry for her, I know what other people went through, I really feel for your wife, she must have had a hell of a time growing up, school, teenage years." He wasn't laughing now and looking down, shook his head slowly as he though of all those wasted years for the likes of my wife and others he knew personally. The shopkeeper seemed to be contemplating the same thought as well, as he too went quiet. Derek looked at more photos and like the shopkeeper, he pointed out every detail exactly as they appeared. He was amazed at the full size skull of the ram/goat made from Job and the goat shaped image made from the grapes. The shopkeeper said, "You know, all these images keep repeating throughout all the painting, the image of the goats head, its everywhere!" I picked up the large photo of what appears to be a rock between the two boys backs and heads. I showed it to Derek and said, "What can you see?" He just laughed and smiled louder and bigger than before. "You can see it, you can see it," repeated the shopkeeper as he was almost hanging over the counter. "Oh yes! Derek said smiling calmly, I can see it alright!" The shopkeeper said, "Look at the way the face has been painted! It has the same ridges throughout the face that a goats horns would have because they are made from bone." He concluded that the painter of this painting had not only made the shape of the goat's head with horns out of the rock, but also made the surface of the rock to resemble the feeling of bone! And the guy saying this is only a shopkeeper in a photocopy shop, not an art expert but he could not only easily make out every detail but also the implied texture. He stated, "You would have to be really thick and brainless not to be able to see any of this!" I jumped in and said, "But there are people who when shown all you have seen this morning will stand there in all honesty and say, "There is nothing there, I can't see any faces, it's all in your imagination!" Again he looked at me with and said very quietly, "You must be f**king joking!" "No, really there have been ex Jehovah's witnesses who have seen these already and denied everything!" "Oh, .well, that explains that then! They've all been brainwashed. No wonder they say they can't see anything!" Derek then said, "It's worse than that, they have been brainwashed so much, they rely totally on the organisation, they are not even allowed to think independently, if they start to ask too many questions or drift away, they will end up being shunned, once in the organisation they are trapped!" He went on further and said, "They have one of the biggest printing operations in the world and it is in Brooklyn." Laughing, he said, "You know Paul, people have been trying to bring the Watchtower down since the 1890's and no ones been able to do it." I replied, "Yes, but pointing at the subliminal image of Satan and the Ram, confidently replied, but they didn't have these to show the world!" He smiled and said laughing, "Well, .yes, you do have a point there!" The shopkeeper then suddenly had a thought, "Wait till the newspapers gets hold of this, this is an amazing story, it's huge!" Derek said, "The local papers won't touch it, it is far too big and controversial!" I said, "What about the Nationals? Would they go for it?" Derek said, "I don't know, it has too many implications, they may be put off by the shear size of it!" Then he came out with another amazing fact, he calmly said, "My relative is the arch deacon of Canterbury," (I think it was Canterbury as I was still thinking about the words arch deacon when he said this, and what he would have to say if he seen these images.) Derek said very politely, "I know he would love to see these!" Now there was a hint if ever there was one! ;-) I said, "Help yourself, take as many copies as you like, the elderly people in the shop last week did the same and they took them to inform others, their friends and their family and people who they knew were involved with the Jehovah's witnesses." He was straight in to the pile of photos selecting the best of the bunch. He chose five and had them copied right away, saying he was going to show his relative the arch deacon them. I had a cd in the bag already as it was for the MP tomorrow. I picked it out and said, "You can have this copy to give to the deacon. You can use this to zoom in really close to see the immense detail in the faces that make up parts of other faces." He was very grateful and said, "Thank you, that will be brilliant." "This was mean to be for the MP who I've arranged to meet with tomorrow but I can copy another one." His face changed, "What, the MP here! David Milliband?" "Yes, I told his secretary everything and I am taking these to him tomorrow, that is why I am having them copied." "Phaaaa! he said in a scoffing way. Milliband won't do a thing, he's hopeless!" "Well, I said, I have an appointment for 3.00pm and I'm going to show him all these images as our research shows that subliminal imagery, unknowingly placed in the mind, is illegal." "Your right he said, subliminal advertising of anything is illegal and these images in these Watchtower books are advertising and promoting Satanism on a grand scale." As the last of his copies came off the machine, I reached in to my pocket and said, "Here, picking up the large photo of the goats head between the two boys, with its horns over their heads and a face so full of evil it could be used on the cover of a video nasty, I'll pay for this one for you, you have to show the deacon this one!" He laughed and said, "Thank you." The shopkeeper then picked up the photo to copy it and said, "Look at those eyes, just look at the look on its face! That's wicked!" "Yes, Derek said, the whole Jehovah's witness organisation is wicked." He looked at the last copy as it was handed to him and he just laughed with a big smile at what they had been able to do in this painting and to get away with it for so long! Just then, another guy came in for some photocopies. He was tubby, rather loud and was obviously on good terms with the shopkeeper. He joked at every last sentence he said, slipping in a little funny remark, making everyone smile. The shopkeeper said to him, "You've got to see this! looking at me he said, go on show him." "Show me what?" he guy said. "Your not religious I asked," "Hardly, he replied. Give me a look, and make it quick as I am on my dinner break," he said with a big smile. I showed him the first photo of the original painting, then the next where he immediately picked out the big human face made from leaves. "Is that what you mean?" he said. Knowing he was in a hurry, I said, "Keep going, there's 4 altogether." "Is that a face?" pointing to the two boys sitting? "Yes!" I said. He looked at it and said, "Oh yes, you can see it now!" Knowing there were two on the left hand side he had worked out there must be 2 on the right side. (Cleaver chappy!) "Is that one?" he said, pointing to the cripple. "Show me, I said, point to what you can see!" He correctly pointed in the circle made by the cripples clothing. Again it hit him, "Oh yes, there it is, I can see the eyes and the mouth and the shape of the shadow makes the facial outline." The one in the tree was the hardest one to make out because it was virtually all the same colour. He pointed to the eyes but found the rest hard to see. I said, "Watch this," the shopkeeper also said, "This is unbelievable!" I turned the photo up side down and said, "Look at the girls and the woman." He looked really hard but could not make anything out as he was glancing all over the image. I said, "Wait till it hits you, just look at the girls and the woman!" The shopkeeper was also smiling broadly saying, "Just look, you will see it." "Holy sh*t! he exclaimed, they are faces!" "Isn't it amazing, said he shopkeeper, it's mad absolutely mad, it's brilliant!" The chubby guy's face fell and went very serious as he realised they were not happy faces, but full of wickedness and intent. The shopkeeper was almost jumping up and down saying, "See, I told you, isn't it brilliant!" Next the chubby guy looked in to the tree. He seen all the faces and was clearly trying to make sense of it all, lost for a serious comment, he joked about the faces but the shopkeeper just said, "Turn it up side down!" He did and was just confronted by more faces. "Look at that, said he shopkeeper, which ever way you turn it, they are all the same way up! Amazing isn't it!" He looked at one more and the shopkeeper insisted it was the two boys with what was supposed to be rock or stone behind their backs and heads. I took that one out and he just exclaimed again, "Holy sh*t!" "Can you see the eyes the shopkeeper said eagerly, you can even see they are a very pail blue. Mad! Isn't it?" The chubby guy's face was a picture, it was stone cold serious, so to end on a funny quip, which was obviously his style, he held this image up and said, "Now I have something to scare the sh*t out of the kids in to doing their homework!" He held the 10 x 8 out at arms length and shouted making believe the shopkeeper was his children, "HOMEWORK NOW!" He gave a really big smile then off he went. No one had noticed a slimly built tall guy in his early sixties that had came in to the shop. "Hi there Barry," the shopkeeper said. Then suddenly realising who Barry was the shopkeeper exclaimed to me, "There you go, Barry is an artist! He will tell you about the painting." "YOU'RE KIDDING! I almost shouted, your an artist," not quite believing what I was hearing. (If asked, I would have fell to the floor and kissed his feet!) "How long have you been painting?" I asked. "10 years, he replied, I mainly paint flowers and we sell quite a lot." And he briefly told the shopkeeper, Derek and I his latest sales showing he was obviously proud of them. The shopkeeper said, "There you go, Barry will look at the painting for you." I asked, "Would you examine a painting for me and give yur personal professional opinion?" "Sure," he replied. "I want you to examine it in detail and give me your personal opinion on it a an artist." "OK," he said. He looked all over the original painting and stated one thing that he found right away that did not appear to be part of the painting and did not fit in with the rest of the painting. Studying the enlarged 10 x 8 photo of the original painting, he pointed out the gold shaped squiggle, tucked in to the right forearm of the man who was bending in front of Jesus. He stated, "This was not part of the man's clothing, the tree, or the background." (Having read the instructions that came with the cdrom, I knew already what this part of the picture made.) It was the golden crown on top of the image of he ram.) He took one look at the triple sized image with the 4 large faces and he announced loud and clear: "I can tell you now that this is f**king deliberate!" He shook his head from side to side and he screwed his mouth in very tight as he took in the entire view. In seconds, he described the 4 large faces in exact detail, shaking his head from side to side as he went through the image. He described the human face in great detail, pointed to the man bending and said, "That is a goat's face in there." Derek was just laughing at it all as he had already been through the whole thing in detail and said exactly the same just less that an hour ago. Barry then turned his artistic eye to the other 10 x 8 images that come from within the painting and totally ripped them apart. He pointed out all the key elements and physically showed by pointing at each perfectly half images how it came together. I asked him about the chances of seeing something that looked like a face or a recognisable object in symmetrical imagery and the difference between these faces. He told me what I already knew in that the brain will pick out shapes in random patterns, but these were not random, most had been deliberately designed to be perfect halves of anatomically correct facial images and some as I had already seen myself were not made from any artistic technique, as they were painted in to the tree as full side profiles of faces and skulls. No mirrors, no butting of edges, no folding at any intersection. They had just been painted in to the painting by hand. He then seen the sections that could be removed entirely, one of these was the image of the goat made by the cripple man arms and his body as he was looking up at an image of a man with an animals head, holding another head in it's lap and he described this in great detail showing all the physically correct proportions of the head, shoulders, arms, body. The correct body shape of a person sitting, bolt upright, holding on object in its lap. He then pointed to the gold thing on top of the goat's head and said, "That is what that golden squiggle is for in the original. It has to be there to produce this secondary subliminal image of a goat wearing what I can only describe as a crown!" He also pointed out the lighter sides of the tree and noted how it was a shade darker in the middle. This was clears evidence that there were multiple images in one because once the middle section was removed and opened up to show another image, (all the same colour,) the two outer parts could be also be brought together to show a completely different image and the colours that were on either side of the tree, now having been merged to form an perfect new image, are in exactly the same colour, the light shade! Perfect colours and perfect images. That was all I needed to hear. But on top of this, having examined all the images, Barry went back to the original and ripped it further apart. He pointed out virtually every part of the painting that went to make up all the other subliminal images he had just seen. He pointed out virtually every one of the half faces that made other full subliminal images in the mind and which he had seen for himself in the photos exposing them. The only one he did not notice because there was no 10 x 8 enlargement of it and the original half face/head in the painting was so small, this being the miniature head of Jesus. When I pointed this out in the large 1o x 8 photo, he seen it immediately and pointed out this also was in the exact perpendicular line as the other half faces that made the subliminal images in ONE section. Although mirrors were clearly involved in viewing or producing these, they were still subliminal images as they were concealed within, what appeared anyway, to be a normal painting, and these subliminal images also contained more subliminal images imbedded in them, which as he pointed out, "Were perfectly viewable in the inverted position!" He again shook his head from side to side pulling his mouth really tight in, so tight, his lips were almost the same colour as his face, expressing that he could not believe there was so much intricate Satanic detail in one innocent looking painting of Jesus. He said himself this was all to do with, "Satan and Satan worship." In no time at all, he absolutely ripped the painting apart showing all its component parts, he agreed that parts of the painting could be removed totally to show different images, (all relating to the one message or theme,) and what was left, could be brought together, (or using a mirror,) to form even more separate and independent images. He also agreed that with the use of one and two mirrors, the same images could all be seen. I asked if he had ever seen anything like this before and to everyone's surprise, he replied, "Yes, well sort of!" I said, "Just like this, on this scale with so much perfect detail of faces, skulls, masks and things?" "No, not as much detail and not on this scale but I knew a guy in the concentration camps and he was a painter. He painted a picture and it looks like a right mess. People don't like it very much as it does not seem to make ant sense. It is only when you look in to and understand what he saw in the camps and what he went through, that you start to see, skeletons, skulls, body parts all mixed in to the mess, it's not subliminal but these images of the horror he witnessed are not the first this your eye is drawn to. So it is sort of similar!" I asked if he would like some free copies of these images from the Knowledge book and would he make a written statement for me? "F**king no way!" came the straight answer. "Not evil like that, the guy who did that painting is a genius in the most evil way. It's Satanic and all relating to the devil, Satan. You can see the way the man's hands are stretching up in that other photo, they are reaching up to something like hands in worship!" Picking up what has come to be known on the internet as pic 50, he said, "There he is, clear as day, Satan!" And again he repeated the fact that the whole face was perfect in detail and form, the whole geometry and the proportions of the faces were 100% perfect in relation to their respective parts. In layman's terms, this meant the eyes were the exact distance in conjunction to the nose, the mouth, the chin, the shoulders and the body. Every part was exactly right in relation to every other part. But the astounding thing was all this was made from the up side down double face of Jesus and a tree, incorporating a multitude of faces, some seemingly laughing and some real nasty looking ones. He said, "I don't want anything to do with it but if you go to the art centre in town and ask for Peter, there are 4 artists there and I'm sure they will examine it for you." I had been in the copy shop for almost 2 and a half hours. I got there at about 10.20am and left at 12.50pm I skipped dinner and headed straight for the art centre and just round the corner, I met Matthew Singleton, (See main page for this interview from February 2001 with Matthew,) I gave him a lift and we quickly chatted about the morning's events in the copy shop. We specifically talked about the artists in the Watchtower and how they seemingly have been doing this for years and getting away with it Scott free! Neither one of us could agree how they are able to do this under the noses of the governing body or as Matthew suggested, they have something so big over them, (maybe money problems,) that they were basically allowed to do this and have complete freedom to do what they want, so long as they kept quiet. I told Matthew about the (e-mail statement) I received and said I would not be e-mailing it to anyone, it was so bad, I said I would post him a copy but he said it would be better to personally hand him a copy as some times his mail gets delivered to an old persons house and that we could not risk. I parked the car and we chatted some more. Matthew said, "I can not understand the governing body not being able to stop this Satanic art if they wanted to!" And he questioned, "But did they want to anyway?" He said, "They could just select maybe 6 artists who were responsible for everything and were accountable as everything was noted and recorded and who did what!" I said that was a good idea but the statement I received from the people who got this apparently direct from the inside U.S. source, says very different and it comes across as extremely positive and very forceful. I told him, it is full of bad language towards Jesus and Jehovah, (they use the word Jah!) and what it says about the blood and refusing children it, is absolutely deplorable but they seem to be proud of what they say and what they claim to have done. He had an appointment and had to go and I was looking forward to seeing what these artists had to say. I found the building and rang the bell. A lady answered and I said, "Is Peter in?" She took me in and introduced me to Peter who was in charge of all that was going on. He was a young guy and was wearing a lab technician's coat and glasses that made him actually look younger than he was. He said he studied all forms of art forms, from painting, sculpture to digital photos and he was busy at the time fixing a PC. Just like everyone else who I've shown these images to, "I said I had a painting from a book that I would like examined" He was fine with that. He asked who painted it and I said I would tell him at the end so as to not bias any opinion, he thought that was very fair and readily agreed. I showed him the tightly folded Knowledge book, so he could only view page 35 and then the 10 x8 enlargement. He agreed they were the same painting only bigger in the photo. He looked hard at the photo and after a couple of minutes pointed out the only thing he found very unusual for a painting of Jesus doing a miracle, and that was the person at the back, facing away, not look at what was going on. I said, "That's correct, imagine Prince Charles walks in to this room and looks at all these paintings here, everyone would be looking at him and watching, you would hardly have a person standing with their back to Prince Charles, refusing to turn around and seeing what all the fuss was about, would you?" Peter imagined the situation and totally agreed. I said, "Once you have examined the other images, I will explain what the purpose is for the man at the back turning away is for." Rather than repeat exactly all what has been written before when professional people have examined these images, I can tell you it was exactly the same. The second image he examined was the triple sized scene. He immediately, without even being told what to look for, pointed out in detail all the features of the human face. I said, "Look at the boys." He said, "That was a face too." He smiled, just like all the others, tight lipped, shaking his head slowly in disbelief at what he was seeing, knowing full well this was intricately designed, skilfully put together by a professional artist. I told him there were 4 large faces. He immediately pointed to the man's clothes and said, "I can see an animal in that one!" and then he seen the eyes in the tree and pointed them out. I said, "Watch this, see the two girls and the woman? I turned the whole thing up side down, look at them now!" He smiled even brighter, "They are faces too!" "Do they look as happy as the girls and woman looked?" I asked. He shook his head, "No, he said smiling, they certainly do not!" Turning it back round to normal view, I said, "See the beard on the human face?" "Yes," he said. I then pulled out the 10 x 8 enlargement of this very small section. "What can you see," I said. His eyes widened as he pointed out a human figure without a human face. I said, "See the animal standing behind that!" "Oh yes, it's like a grasshopper or a locust," I pointed out the circle on it's forehead and said, "That was actually the nose of the animal above that!" He said, "That's a goat." I asked him had he ever seen anything like this before and he had to admit, "Never!" He said, "There were subliminal incorporated in to subliminal and that these were then further incorporated in to multiple layers of symmetrical reflective imagery." I then said, "Watch this." I showed him the tree and said, "See how it's lighter at both sides but a shade darker in the middle?" He examined it closely and agreed it was only a shade or two out! I explained the cd came with instructions and this section of the painting, as well as the other side, opened up and came apart. Professional people confirmed this also and stated that this was proof that there were "multiple images" contained within the original painting. I told him separate images could be removed from the painting and viewed independently. He was clearly amazed. The cd describes these like "Russian dolls," the professional expert who have previously examined this in detail over the 10 or so days they had them, described the painting like a "Chinese puzzle box." I was very honest and said, "I'm not going to hide anything, the people who examined these images, grown professional people became very unsettled and worried to the point of totally refusing to have anything to do with them. One guy, the best artist I could find was really off hand and refused to be connected with these in any way and told me not to even mention his name in connection with this. Which I have done and have not told anyone who he was." Peter admitted it was far too complex for him to give an opinion on and suggested I have this examined by people he called, "Vision images scientists," these people would not only examine the painting but explain fully how it was put together and what effect subliminal imagery lie this has on the mind and how the brain analyses images like these which are very detailed and multi layered. I showed him a few more to finish off with and he was totally blown away by the large skull made from the bible man Job and last but not least, the enlargement of the so called rock/stone, between the two boys backs and their heads. When he seen the face on this, he repeated, "You really do need to get this to the people in London." I thanked him for his time and expert views. I drove home with a huge smile, thinking about my meeting with the MP tomorrow, his reaction when he would view the images and what action he take to protect the public and the children, once he seen these unbelievable subliminal images for himself. I was over the moon. The images had now been examined by 10 professional people. Not only had they all said virtually the same thing, they also acted in the same strange repulsed manner once it had sunk in what it was the creators of these Satanic images were knowingly and deliberately putting in to people's minds. Complete strangers, who I had never met before, gave voluntary detailed descriptions of what they seen with their own eyes and were immediately moved to take action and inform others about this disgraceful subliminal danger. Elderly people who I had never met before, who were so disgusted and appalled by what they saw for themselves, spent their own money out of their own pocket buying copies of these vile images to help others and expose the Jehovah's witnesses. Tomorrow, 16th July I was to meet with the local MP. Tuesday 20th I had an appointment to mete with the Chief Executive Officer of a local Christian based organisation. Wednesday 21st I was to meet with the minister of a local Church

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Corvin,

Prior to 1983, most of the WTBTS publications were printed using the 2-color method. I am agreed that anything printed back then using the 2-color method could easily be attributed to printing anomalies. Ray Franz resigned from the Body in the spring of 1980, and therefore would not be in any position to write honestly about the subject.

Well, your thinking could be logical, but I don't know how you can state that there could be more "anomalies" in drawing in two colors than others. Dave has shown in his story taht the guys in Art Department were not the best for their job. It was perhaps at this time for this kind of guys more easy to correct an anomaly on a two-color drawing, than on a wall painting of one of their hotel take with their ?Autokon 8400?.

You can say, perhaps there could have been a time of adaptation with new equipement, but now, 20 years after, with a simple Photoshop even the basic JW could manipulate photo and drawing, so it is easy to think that nowadays, in the Art Department of the Watchtower, they can correct anomalies in their printing.

I think that the problem is not here. You must know what pareidolia means.

This is for example the ability to see faces in the clouds, or satanic?s figure in the smoke of the twin towers, or face of Jesus in a roasted tortilla.

The Watchtower could use hundred of technicians to scrutinize drawing, painting and photo before printing, perhaps it could have filter certain very famous ?subliminal? pictures showns on the Internet, but not all, and for example, not the last complicated subliminal picture showns on the CD-ROM.

So, while the WTBTS has taken care of those pesky little unintended anomalies that kooks like myself point to as "hidden images", why is the subliminal and hidden image controversy still floating?

Because this is a normal life of a rumor, or a urban legend. You must read some theoric books on the subject. Denying a rumor will not stop it. Make nothing will not stop it too.

Apparently because the WTBTS is utilizing and/or allowing hidden and not so hidden images in their publications such as zodiacal symbols, faces, skulls, phantoms, gargoyles, satanic references and emblems, FreeMasonry and Illuminati symbology, ancient pagan philosophers and dark cloaked figures that are a stretch of the imagination to see ONLY if you happen to be blind.

I think that what it is seen in the so-called ?subliminals? pictures is very informative of the mind of the viewer and not of the mind of the artist. You see a face with beard in a woman?s dress in the 1983 Watchtower. True ? Me too, but for me this is pareidolia, this is not an anomaly, this could be happen in a drawing, it is not intentionnal. Explain me how could you interpret this ?subliminal?s embed? as a ?greek?s philisopher? and not for example as a face of ?John the Baptist? ? Why do you want that the symbol you have seen is pagan or even more satanic ?

This is the same thing for all other pictures, in the french?s net, some ex-jw has even mixed a ram?s head with a He-goat?s head in a picture of the book ?You could live for ever?. Why ? Because they could link the ?He-goat?s head? with satanism and evidently not the ram?s head. Unfortunatelly, on a newsgroup, a reader has shown how they were stupid with this picture. What is the reputation of ex-jw on the net, with this kind of stupidity ? Do you think that Watchtower will not one day use this very simple errors to discredit ex-jw ?

Bye

Charles

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

THIS IS THE STUPIDIST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!

Those of us with family members who are still in this hatefull organization come to this site for support and for help in getting our family members out!!! We do not need this stupid Sh%t it's idiotic and absolutly detracts from what we're trying to do here!

You see a dog in Jesus side or a face in the sky! Get a life you losers who cares! Even if it's a real scandal which it isn't if they draw Jesus bowing down to a horned satan with a forked f*ing tail THEN SEND ME AN EMAIL. This "I can fold the picture into a freaking swan and take a picture from behind my a$$ and somehow I end up with a face hidden under some stupid freaks elbow" is absolutly the stupidist thing i've ever seen on this or any other anti-jw site... except maybe the woman from montana with her oranges that was pretty stupid too...

I don't mean to be rude but this kind or crap just makes it harder, it makes it so much more difficult to try to explain to a family member that your not some sort of anti-jw terrorist and you want to have an intellegent discussion about the lies they are being fed!!

Jesus-tap-dancing-christ I'm going to bed...

• observador
    observador

Oh no... not again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit