by Xander 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

One messy desk, possibly manned

http://www.kolumbus.fi/hextek/Make/

Mark

• jwbot
    jwbot

Wolfy! Get those monitors farther apart! I had duel monitors with CRT's and they had a magnetic battle to the death and my really nice, new expensive one lost the battle!

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

4JWY,

Your number three desk is my dream desk-vintage style with a roll down top. I used to have a child sized version of it when I was a kid. Now I'd like a grown-up version. It looks great and hides clutter really well when you close it:)

Cic

• bem
    bem

4jwy, you had me puzzled you said roll top was messy to be prepared. then seen second shot ok girly-Q what do you do with the stuff when you use the desk? please say you shove into a pile,Like I do.: ). Hey is that feather a talking feather? I need to make ya'll one! (native american for those who don't know talking feathers are used for discussions whoever has the feather or stick has the floor so to speak and gets the respect of being heard or just respected if unable to talk at the time great learning tool to teach folks to honor one another.) the doll is pretty.

Well with A. being a race driver and mom being a driver teacher don't doubt that you have neat clean vehicles.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that uses furniture for a clothes rack.

Loved the photo of A's truck above the desk,great shot.

O-cowboy love the wall color, you decorate? looks way nice,and a country music fan.WooHoo!

Awwwwwwww wolfy you have a living paperweight.like so many of us do! kitty always tries to help way too much here.

Country girl! great choice for the color of your pic.goes with the decor.nicely.

great shots all ! will try to get a shot on later tried once before and it didn't work.Will try E-mans advice sounds so easy...

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I usually don't post pics of the inside of my bunker. Star

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

It's a good thing I cleaned my office this weekend!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    For some reason it pains me to get rid of computer equipment even if it's old.

gimme an address, man ... I'll ship you a dot matrix printer, a 286, a 486-DX, a K-6/2, some 16 MB SIMMS ... how much junk ... umm, er ... how many of these valuable antiques would you like to purchase?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey Dan, is that a joystick on your tv, or are you just happy to see me?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Sorry, I have nothing to take pictures with, However, this is similar to how my desk was set up before I moved out of my parents' house.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dano

K6-2? Hey, i'm still using one those old pieces of junk. Well, hopefully not much longer.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit