DeeeeeeMeeeennnnnzzzz !!??!?!?!?

by ApagaLaLuz 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• boa
    boa

I failed to mention that I've had what I believe to be that 'sleep paralysis' while a dub. It happened the first time while I was in deep meditative, 'crying out for help' prayer... I was concerned that maybe I'd inadvertantly invited the demons in due to have a 'open mind' for cripes sake!

Anyway, nothing bad seemed to be happening other than my frozen body but conscious mind, so I decided it wasn't the deeeeemmmeeeennnnnzzzz....and the sensation/condition eventually passed.

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Country Girl, I'm sending you a PM!

• glitter
    glitter

Closest thing I can think of is when I was about 12 I used to feel this weird feeling on the front of my throat, like fingertip pressure - place your fingers on your wrist but don't press down - it was like that amount of pressure, definitely something, but not like being throttled or anything. Used to happen when I was reading, watching TV or doing homework in my room.

It started to be a bit more pressure after a few weeks and it freaked me out a little bit - so was scared, told an elder (knew it wasn't anything demonic but was scared and sort of wanted him to see I was faithful to Jehovah) he said to leave my Bible open in my room. It stopped but I think it was due to expecting it to or not concentrating on it anymore.

Still occasionally does it, probably a weird nerve thing like if you point and move your finger toward your forehead you can sort of sometimes "feel" in before it touches.

Or our house is haunted, woooooooo!

A JW claimed to me his bed lifted off the ground and banged about with him in it and a JW family claimed their little daughter saw demons coming out of her *second hand* sandpit. It's sleep paralysis, vivid dreams and innocent children's imagination and make-believe - demons don't exist.

• findingme
    findingme

I sister I knew had become I JW in her adult, married life. When she was a young girl, her grandfather taught her witchcraft. Apparently, after she married and had a baby, she would often find her child's crib being thrown back and forth against the walls of the baby's room. This happened for several nights until the baby died. It was after this incident the lady became a sister and had another child. She told of "incidents" happening, but managed to keep them under control by calling Jehovah's name out frequently.

• findingme
    findingme

My mom told me about an incident that happened when she was a teenager. Hearing about it gave me goosebumps. Her and her friends decided to try the Ouija board. They were just playing with the triangle piece according the the game's directions. They kept getting the same message over and over again: "leg hurts"....."leg hurts". They could not figure out what this message could possibly mean. They gave up, and decided to pack up and put the game away. One of the girls picked up the trianglular-shaped playing piece, and it fell into the box upside down. It was then they noticed one of the felt pieces was missing from the bottom of one of the 3 legs of the playing piece!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit