DeeeeeeMeeeennnnnzzzz !!??!?!?!?

by ApagaLaLuz 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

The recent Superstition thread got me to thinking. Growing up I was terrified of "demons". Sometimes when we would have witness gatherings they would start in to "demon" stories. Everyone claimed to have had some sort of experience at some time, usually the women.I for one have never ever had any kind of demon problem. I have many things in my home as well that could be considered of "satanic" nature (dont freak out) and i've never been "bothered", in fact most of the time I sleep like a baby.

Have any of you PERSONALLY been victim of a "demon attack"?

Chevy of the 'call me skeptic, but show me proof' class

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

The first thing I ever remember was when I was in 1st grade. I remember waking up in the middle of the night, and seeing a man sitting at the foot of my bed. He didn't "seem" evil, and I wasn't scared at all. I got out of bed and walked to my parents' room, woke up my mom, and told her that a man was sitting on my bed. She told me to go back in my room, and tell him that I was "one of Jehovah's little boys, and that he had to leave." When I walked back into my room he was gone, and I went off to bed.

The second time, was after I had cut class (high school) and smoked some weed t\with two "worldly" buddies of mine. I remember that I din't catc the high until we got back to the main building, and were walking the halls (just before the bell rung). As we walked, the high hit me, and an incredible sense of evil, and blackness seemed to envelope me. I had never felt that way before. I determined at that point to never smoke weed again.

About 5 years ago, I was talking to a good friend of mine's wife about that experience (she is a recovering addict). She said that more than likely the pot was laced with something hallucegenic. Both experiences have remained vivid in my memory.

LABD

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Chevy: Yeah I know what you mean.

I for one never had any demon stories. Hell, I just thought being at the Kingdom Hall was Hell itself.....(Oh..excuse me...Gehenna )

There were some in our congregation who loved to tell their demon experiences to anybody who would listen. One of the stories told by someone in our congregation went something along the lines of while out making a return visit to an interested one in order to start a bible study, the doors of their car wouldn't unlock and the car door wouldn;t open. Of course it was demons who were trying to prevent the witness from going to the house. All that accompanied by the demonic voice of....Noooooooooo.....which I guess was added for the extra scary effect that Satan and his demons don't want you out in service.

Sadly, demonic fear is not just with the JW's. I posted this website on a thread a couple of months ago. It's pretty interesting. I guess deemmmeennnzzz are just about everywhere.

http://www.demonbuster.com/

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Devil 4

I have personally never "suffered" from one, but there were lots of stories in our cong. About sisters seeing their furniture float across the room, and hearing noises, and one sister claimed that one tried to do the Nasty with her. I grew up collecting Antiques, and my mother was so paranoid, that I had to keep everything "Used" out in the Garage-I guess deeeeminz don't like garages. I was also in a wedding in my teens, and my mother was very uncomfortable that it was rented, so I had to keep it in the trunk of the car, until it could be returned-I guess deeeminz don't like trunks either......

In the past, I have wanted to see some kind of supernatural force, not deeeeminz, per se, but anything that I could place some semblance of belief in, but as of yet, no such luck. I guess it is time to trade in the Ol' Ouija Board

• Confucious
    Confucious

Chevy,

Hey! This is Confucious.

I'm the one that started that Superstition thread.

Anyway, yes. One experience.

I was studying with some lady.

Suddely she looks over my shoulder and says, "YOU!!!!!!" (as in You again???)

I looked behind me and saw nothing.

But the plug from the toaster (or coffe maker) or something in the kitchen unplugged "by itself.)

Then the screen door on the home opened up and slammed shut.

It was pretty bizarre.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I'm a ghost hunter.. and I *still* can't get the damn things to show up. Graveyards at midnight.. spending the night in haunted houses and still.. nothing. Actually about two months ago our ghost hunting club spent the night in a house that contained three ghosts, and during the seance, the door slammed shut and locked on us, which was kind of strange. You could see through the crack in the door, and the deadbolt wasn't engaged, so we couldn't figure out why the door wouldn't open. We had to have the owner let us out of another locked door to the room. She said that had never happened on that door.

CG

P.S. For people who are supposedly so protected by God, you'd think such stupid-stitions would not exist.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

As it turns out, most peoples "demon" experiences can be explained either by a phenomenom known as sleep paralysis, or in many cases, gas.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

And Six, with you, we know which one to credit with any of your "demon problems" - so lay off the carbonated, fermented beverages, k?!

growedup who stays upwind from Six!

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Country Girl,

Are you one of those peeps that hang out in "haunted" places with audio recording equipment?

I have heard some of these people's recordings on "Coast to Coast".

Interesting group of people.

LABD

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Never been harassed by spooks. The first JW shackle to be shrugged off was the persistent cult induced phobia,that having 'left the truth'.I would now be easy prey for demonic assult. Rather it's scary how much devout JW's have such an inordinate spooky paranoia of the demons.I mean, don't they divine protection,their being the one true religion and all? One peek at my site www.DannyHaszard.com and it is a foregone conclusion I Do NOT have any divine protection from the Jehovah. How does it come to be than that despite my defiant irreverance, I am standing tall? I HAVE NO FEAR OF THE DEMONS COME AND GET ME YOU DEMENTED BULLYS. A big bronk cheer to that phobia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit