DeeeeeeMeeeennnnnzzzz !!??!?!?!?

by ApagaLaLuz 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gadget
    Gadget
    The first thing I ever remember was when I was in 1st grade. I remember waking up in the middle of the night, and seeing a man sitting at the foot of my bed. He didn't "seem" evil, and I wasn't scared at all. I got out of bed and walked to my parents' room, woke up my mom, and told her that a man was sitting on my bed. She told me to go back in my room, and tell him that I was "one of Jehovah's little boys, and that he had to leave." When I walked back into my room he was gone, and I went off to bed.

Good job it wasn't someone just breaking into your house.........

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Country Girl, you make me laugh! I also lurk around cemeteries at night, walk around abandoned insane asylums and investigate haunted houses. I LIVE for something supernatural to happen! Actually, some unexplainable things have happened to us, but nothing as earth-shattering as some of the stories I've read on this thread.

To LA Big Dawg - Yes, Country Girl and I are those people you see on The Discovery Channel. Walking around dark places with cameras, tape recorders and EMF detectors. In fact, one of my group members was actually a guest on "Coast to Coast".

In our group, we are lucky enough to have a clairvoyent. At first, I was skeptical, but now I believe she is the real deal. Funny thing, she was raised a JW and left the borg, and her parent's house, when she turned 18. We met by chance and neither of us knew the other had been a JW until we got to know each other. Anyway, she says that she has been able to communicate with spirits pretty much all her life. Of course, when she was a child and told her parents about it, it was the DeeeeeeMeeeeeennnnzzz speaking to her. She said that she just knew that it wasn't true, even when she was little.

But, she DOES believe demons exist, which kind of shocked me. Me, I'm not so sure. I DO believe in evil spirits, though. Just as there are good and evil people, there are good and evil spirits.

Sirona, you are absolutely correct about that article. What a load of crap. The pagans that I know do NOT worship the devil, or anything else malevolent for that matter. They do not do make bad things happen to people or go around casting evil spells. They are actually very spiritual people, much more spiritual than most Christians I know.

GH

• boa
    boa

Great thread Chevys....I find this topic interesting though I've never had any demon experiences myself in over 30 yrs of dubbiedom.

El Kabong: I almost thought I was having my FIRST demon experience reading this thread. I had the BeeGees 'One Night Only' playing on my pc (they're demonized aren't they? Disco = baaaaad demon music) when I all of a sudden I heard this erie music start to play over top of the BGs! I was a bit spooked actually, not really sure if I was hearing properly it was kind of a subtle undercurrent of spooky music. So I thought to myself, SELF! Pull yourself together! I then checked my other open windows and realized that your 'demon buster' website also has a song that downloads and plays! Sheeeeyte! I had a lil' chuckle then!

BTW....that website El Kabong says this on the front page:

In the Bible, God used a donkey to talk and give a message.

So, if you came here from a link that said our site is "funny", or anything but Godly, know this - Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, loves you and wants to help you. Since you are reading this, He has brought you here to offer Supernatural help. This site shows you how to get that help, free of charge.

Cripes, I've been 'directed' to christ once again!

Corvin....I definitely remember that article! J H C, i'm glad that bs is over.

Wednesday:

JWS are obessed with demons, the occult, and sex.

Some exdubs are stilled obsessed with sex....

boa...of the VERY skeptical klass...

• boa
    boa

K, I've been reading on that link by El Kabong...and I just HAVE to paste this:

CAUTION - If you are EXPOSING the devil in any way, you better be doing DAILY Spiritual Warfare, Deliverance, and RETURNING all curses.

If you can hear the "Oh the Blood of Jesus" midi file, and it gets under your skin, don't turn your speakers off. The demons absolutely hate this song or any song that mentions the Blood of Jesus. The more this bothers you, the more demon infested you are. You actually could get some Deliverance by having this tune play in the background, and some demons may actually leave your home or apartment too. Tape the song and play it in your home over and over.

It sure did get under my skin and creep me out when I heard it superimposed on the BeeGees!

Cripes, and this site seems to be for real....sheesh

Of course, this link is on one of the pages:

Shop online with me, your Mary Kay independent Beauty Consultant: (followed by web link)

boa....of the even MORE skeptical klass...

• blobby
    blobby

Sorry for the spoof but I thought it was scarey ..............................well I did when I was 12 or was 21???, I'm not sure anyway.......................I know a ex-JW who was in our first cong, he was an occultist and in authority in his circle of occultists, he told everyone that he came to know the truth through the demons because they used to use Jehovah's name ???..........his family came in to the truth too. They all were quite strange......his son abused his sister, then when he got married he abused his own daughter (the son being an elder by this time)....his (the occultist) wife ran off with an "worldly" chap......in the end he left the truth and went back to the occult............can't say I blame him really !

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Great posts from you all!!! It's funny how everyone always knows someone who knows someone that something happened to. I have afunny story about them rascally DeeeeeeMeeeeeennnnnzzz.

There was a sister in my hall who was terribly paranoid and not in very good health. To warm her house she'd put a brick on top of the stove and turn the stove on. One day while she was in the shower her daughter came home and turned off the stove and left again. The sister got outta the shower and saw the stove had been turned off. She ran from the house only wearing her towel screaming "the demons turned off my stove"!!! She called my dad and several other elders to her house, and she refused to go back in. Her daughter showed back up and explained everything.

• Sirona
    Sirona

You know, that site is really F**ked up!

They actually advocate sending curses back to people sevenfold. Most ethical spiritual people recognise the use of energy and rather than cause more harm by letting it bounce about they will ground it and help it dissipate. For instance if someone is sending harm your way they might be doing that because they are really messed up themselves, in which case just grounding this would be better than bouncing stuff back at them.

They say this (highlights mine):

In the name of JESUS, I cover myself and the one reading this with the Blood of JESUS. I ask for giant warrior angels to protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undam, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, psychic prayers, psychic thoughts, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, psychic power, psychic warfare, prayer chains, incense and candle burning, incantations, chanting, blessings and hoodoo, and everything else being sent my way, or my family member's way, or any DELIVERANCE Ministries way, and I return it, and the demons to the sender, SEVENFOLD, and I bind it to them by the Blood of Jesus, and I cut and burn their ungodly silver cord and lay lines, in JESUS' Name.
    This is one of the most negative "prayers" I've ever read. What they mean by "ungodly silver cord" I do not know, but most spiritual persons realise that if a soul leaves its physical body there is a silver cord which seems to be attached to the solar plexus. As a spiritual person myself I'm shocked that they'd talk about cutting and burning this! Also how they choose to "Curse Back" sevenfold! Thats almost like returning a slap by stabbing the person!

and what the hell is wrong with prayers and blessings?

Notice the phrase "bind it to them"....that is actually a Witchcraft phrase. I would honestly suspect that the writers of this site are involved in some Satanic type anti-church cult. (When I say satanic, I mean the type who pretend to be church goers to infiltrate from within and who actually work for a deity they call Satan)

Unreal!

Sirona

• Maya
    Maya

I'm wondering if they are equating the "silver cord" with an "umbilical cord"?

The cord of life, maybe?

This is a very interesting thread.......thanks Chevy!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

LABD: <----- I keep thinking of LAPD... ehehehheh

Yes, I am one of those nutters. However, a few anomolies have shown up on some of our audio recordings (clear voices not identifiable as a members'), so I guess that's what keeps me going. I don't know if I believe in them or not.. to me, you can't really prove them, and you can't really disprove them. But I keep on trying to get something interesting to happen to *me* ... it just never does. I mean something that can't *totally* be explained away as some sort of natural phenomenon. Things have happened, but I've always found that there could be an alternative explanation.

GHOSTHUNTER:

Hahahhah.. I know what you mean. Tramping around in old insane asylums. One night, me and two friends went to an old hospital in downtown Houston alleged to be haunted. It was 3 a.m. There was so many ghost hunting clubs down there that we couldn't have seen or caught anything on audio/video if we tried. It was too loud and too bright. Must have been around 60 people in there until the security guard drove around front then everyone scattered.

Our club founder was on Discovery channel also. They were there to prove that the haunted railroad tracks in San Antonio weren't really haunted, and it was an optical illusion. They spent a couple of hours measuring and surveying the road crossing the tracks, and for sure it just LOOKS like you're going up and over the tracks, but you are really going over at a small down grade. Supposedly, you are being pushed over the tracks by children that were killed on a school bus that stalled on the tracks in the 40's. BTW: the Discovery people are rude.

I have had the "sleep hag" (sleep paralysis) experience about five times, and it was scary at first. Until I read up on it on the Internet, I sincerely believed it was demons trying to get me. I was kind of disappointed to learn that it was entirely physiological.. Anyway, it's a fun hobby. It's somewhat like fishing... you never know what you're going to catch, but you sure hope it's the big one. More often that not, nothing happens.

Country Girl

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I have not had any experiences that could not be explained from my undiagnosed, untreated, and repressed bipolar disorder coupled with the stress of a psychotic belief structure and high control...

I do lean towards the idea that there are probably non physical beings, and therefore, some most be malignant. And if we can perceive them, we can probably communicate with them. Or at least, some us might be able to.

I read the Tarot for fun and profit, and sleep like the dead presumably do. Maybe I sleep better than the dead... whoooOOOOoooo...

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit