Go Get Em COSBY!!!

by Flash 211 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hmmmph. And I was just gonna invite you over for pizza! I ordered it and forgot to press 1 for English and the default language was Spanish and I ended up with a plaintain and pineapple pizza and I thought 'I bet my orange monkey friend would like this!' but nooooooo

• shamus100
    shamus100

Are you mocking me? You're not getting it back!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Nope, I was editing.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well, then. Okay. I guess I was wrong. It's still not my fault, though. I'm the model of perfection.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

It's NEVER your fault. I blame professional athletes.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Thank you, THANK YOU! You are quite an intelligent person.

You really do get it - I am the alpha monkey, and you're okay with it. I like it, I like it. :D

• garyneal
    garyneal

If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

Microwave or put a child in boiling water? Death by boiling oil.

Place a child in Florida everglades to be eaten by alligators? Death by being eaten alive by lions.

Stab an infant or child or place needles in a child? Death by sword or axe.

Throw children off bridge? Death by hanging: you are thrown off same bridge with bungie cord tied around your neck like a noose, with heavy weights attach to your feet. Hang for five minutes, cut cord, sink to bottom. Never to come up.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Don't get mad, Gary, the thread's seven years old by people who don't post here anymore.... ;D

The monkeys have taken over. STAY THE HELL OUTTA MY THREAD. IT'S MY HOME NOW.

• shamus100
    shamus100

P.S. Freydo doesn't count. Never did... ;D

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Punishment for monkies that rip off faces: Homemade organic banana cookies still warm in the middle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit