Go Get Em COSBY!!!

by Flash 211 Replies latest jw friends

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

I will say it again WE still do not get it -- sorry for those it offends -- because for the most part we do not

• freydo
    freydo

Bill Cosby - Write-in Platform for President

Subject: 2012 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

AMERICA NEEDS A CANDIDATE WITH THIS PLATFORM!!

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT IN THE YEAR 2012.. HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.

(2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart 's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here!

(3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here.

(4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5). Social Security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

(6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades.

(7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports .... for life.

(8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat; because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause.

(11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

My apology is offered if I've stepped on anyone's toes ...... nevertheless....

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

Sincerely, Bill Cosby

Please forward this to everyone you know, no matter which side of the fence they're on.

Here is a candidate & platform that ALL of us can support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/billcosby/a/cosby_write_in.htm

• freydo
  • freydo
    freydo

I really think Cosby's on the right track here. I can only think of a couple other suggestions that would cleanse society like rounding up various individuals who get offended because they don't like their behaviors and/or philosophies talked about negatively in public along with an assortment of criminal types including members of Congress, the main street press, radical muslims and abortion doctors and put them all into one big FEMA camp and issue everybody two box cutters.

AND GET YOUR TICKET TO THE BIG FEMA CAMP BOX CUTTER PARTY!

• freydo
    freydo

And how bout N. Koreans for guards.

And right in the middle of the camp the Barrack H. Obama Memorial Gallows. (Free for any use - no charge for rope.)

Vultures would be imported to do away with the carnage.

Include divorce attorneys, pedophiles and TSA agents that I forgot to mention.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hey, look! Freydo's talking to himself.

Oh, wait, so do I most of the time... nevermind...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I would talk to you Shamus, but I'm busy studying for my exam to be an abortion doctor, because I'm tired of serving in congress. Then I have to rush off for my date with my radical muslim divorce lawyer and hope the hubby doesn't find out. In the morning I'm scheduled to attend an Obama fund raisor halfway across the country and am looking forward to being felt up by a cute TSA agent.

Next I'm gonna feed my husband to the birds cuz he publicly disagrees with me and was nice to a pedophile. I figure if I do that in the desert no one but a bunch of northbound aliens will see it, and they won't care cuz he used to be a tower guard. For that matter I expect them to celebrate by pledging allegience to the flag of their new country, singing the national anthem in Spanish, and then giving each other steroid injections in their butts.

After that I'm gonna fill a bunch of cups with my drug free urine and hand it out to welfare recipients so they can get their checks and go back to having babies and doing drugs. Next I'm off to the shipyard to meet my contact and smuggle in some Chinese plastic beads, which I will pay for with wheat. hmmm I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Anyway as soon as I got a minute, I'm gonna give a pretty orange monkey a great big kiss---with his permission of course.

NC

• shamus100
    shamus100

Permission GRANTED. :D Kiss me you abortion loving horrid woman! :D :D :D

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Just don't tell my husband or divorce lawyer----or PETA for that matter!

NC

• shamus100

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit