What Are You READING?

by patio34 67 Replies latest social entertainment

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'm currently reading a book on NDE's called "Searching for Eternity - a Scientist's Spiritual Journey to Overcome Death Anxiety". Its pretty funny.

GBL

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

Too busy with school and work to read anything much other than some posts on this and another forum, but when I get time again, I'm going to get back into:

the Runes of the Earth by Stephen R. Donaldson.

I'm not sure this will match his past works of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever, but being the 3rd trilogy of one of the best, IMO, fantasy epics, I'm definitely going to give it a go~!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

So funny, I just recently picked up the Stephen Donaldson series of Thomas Covenent the Unbeliever and am reading them again after 25 years. I have re-read the Dune series a few times. Along with that I'm reading Light, Coming Back by Ann Wadsworth, Women's Rituals by Barbara Walker, and The Best Short Stories of Leslea Newman.

Nothing like a good book! Reading

Sherry

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

The Power of NOW by Eckhart Tolle

In Search of Christian Freedom by Ray Franz

• fairchild
    fairchild

Roald Dahl, the Umbrella Man

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

Hey Gretchen,

So funny, I just recently picked up the Stephen Donaldson series of Thomas Covenent the Unbeliever and am reading them again after 25 years. I have re-read the Dune series a few times. Along with that I'm reading Light, Coming Back by Ann Wadsworth, Women's Rituals by Barbara Walker, and The Best Short Stories of Leslea Newman.

Nothing like a good book! Reading

Sherry

Sweet~! I became a member of a SRD dedication forum that's pretty cool:

http://kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/index.php?sid=c3f056f19d3f2c3b16269420a06f011f

Sometimes my links don't work without copying and pasting them, though...

If you get bored, have a glance (though it seems you have so much to read you couldn't get bored~!).

• mouthy
    mouthy

"Who Is Driving The Purpose Driven Church " by James Sundquist. ( A Documentary on the teachings of Rick Warren ) Who wrote the Purpose Driven Church

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Animal Dreams ? Barbara Kingsolver

?. It?s Jolly good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit