Pit Bull dogs

by Schizm 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Bulldog
    Bulldog

Cassie did you read my post above? I know it is lengthy, but it explains. Some dogs have strong prey drives, and are very strong. Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Bullmastiffs, English Mastiffs, American Staffodshire Terriers, Staffodshire Terriers, any terrier over 40lbs, American Bulldogs, Cane Corsos, Itallian Mastiffs, Boxers, German Shepherds, Chow Chows, Sharpei, Akitas, Malamutes, Huskys, etc, all fall into that category.

• Valis
    Valis
    Is this just unreasonable fears, something like the panic that struck when Orson Well did War of the Worlds?

see what happens when they leave the device implanted to long?bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Bulldog
    Bulldog

I worked a a vet clinic for seven years as a tech, and I have handled all breeds, and let me tell you all big dogs with strong prey drives can be dangerous, but I have been bitten more often by froo froos and poodles than anything.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Is this just unreasonable fears, something like the panic that struck when Orson Well did War of the Worlds?

see what happens when they leave the device implanted to long?bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Damn Valis The last several weeks you have had this way of making me laugh so damn hard when I need it. Thanks!! LOL Bulldog No I haven't sorry. It was a bit long but I will read it. I just wonder if it's a fear that one should not have. Cassi

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    I have been bitten more often by froo froos and poodles

I agree that little dogs are often high strung and do tend to bite quite a bit ( I do not own one) but they are not 80-150 pounds of pure muscle coming at you unrelenting until they rip your throat out. I can see someone getting away from a 'rabid' pommerian or poodle than a 'rabid' pit bull.

disclaimer: rabid not used in the diseased sense

Cassi

• Bulldog
    Bulldog

Yes Cassi, the little guys cant do much damage, but they are allowed to get away with it. I am just saying that biting is a NORMAL dog behavior, and pitbulls and other powerfull big dogs with strong prey drives, can inflict a lot of damage or even death.

Thus the need for responsible owenership.

Horses esp Stallions can kill people, same with pigs and cows.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I believe there are no bad dogs. Just bad owners. I've played with Pit Bulls and other dogs who are considered "aggressive" and found that pit bulls can be the most sweetest type of dogs around.

<----------Lulu agrees with me

• freedom96
    freedom96

I just don't see the need to have a pit bull. Too much potential danger. No way in hell would I have them near my kids.

No way.

Seen them fight. Don't want to be there.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    ............found that pit bulls can be the most sweetest type of dogs around.

They ARE sweet, until they jump you in a pack and rip your jugular vein out, or bite your childs face off.

Pope

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

11 out of 12 Simpson jurors polled believe pit bulls to be sweet harmless dogs that just get a bad rap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit