WOW am I glad I found this place

by jaredg 55 Replies latest jw friends

• New Castles
    New Castles

Hey man, welcome to the forum. I felt the same way when I found this place, its somewhere where everyone understands what you are saying and how you are feeling. Its also very cool to meet all types of people from all over...

Enjoy yourself here!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

And if you're lucky and a good boy, you may get an entire thread dedicated to the spanking you're to receive

• jaredg
    jaredg

ohhhhhhh a spanking....i used to hate them but now i see spanking in a different light

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Welcome

About the family thing, that was my main concern when I left (or begged the elders to DF me by telling them every nasty thing ) but I couldn't live the lie of acting like a JW, when I didn't feel like one. Got my mum out afterwards ....

_

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• New Castles
    New Castles

Careful with Chevys, she spanks pretty hard....

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hello and Welcome!!! I am glad that you found this site, so that you now have friends that can relate to your situation. You will find a lot of support here.

• jaredg
    jaredg
    Careful with Chevys, she spanks pretty hard....

• Deleted
    Deleted

Hey Jared, best wishes on your new journey. It'll be a bumpy ride for a while, but well worth it. As you know already, there are so many here who have been in similar circumstances that you are not alone. Glen, who once was Deleted.

• jaredg
    jaredg

Thanks guys I really appreciate the replies.

To expand on the subject (I tried to make a new thread but evidently there is a limit) do you feel spiritualy lost? Is there any merit in trying to find truth? It seems that my beliefs change very easily and I don't have any real convictions. What I DO believe is that there is a God or superior being and I believe in Jesus as being a real historical figure. I also believe in his teaching about love and that's what I try and focus on daily. Besides that i have no real convictions. Do any of you feel this way?

• New Castles
    New Castles

its all about figuring out what you believe in...I suggest research (i know the jw discourage this) but now that you are free, take advantage and investigate and research other religions, history and you will find your own truth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit