WOW am I glad I found this place

by jaredg 55 Replies latest jw friends

• jaredg
    jaredg

hahaha...hello ladies

• jaredg
    jaredg

by the way how do i get my avatar pic to show up and birthday beside my posts?

• Valis
    Valis

jared...move your mouse over your user name and click on Profile...you should find it fairly easy to figure out, but feel free to ask questions you may have at any time.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Welcome my friend. Shunning is nothing more than emotional extortion, although it is highly unlikly your parents would see it that way. There have been many stories on this board in which the shunning weapon has backfired and hit the persons doing the shunning.

Again, welcome and hang around as much as possible. Bug

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

welcome Jared. I guess that we have experienced the wonderful releif that comes with finding that others have experienced the same things, and we are not alone.

Welcome!

• jaredg
    jaredg
    jared...move your mouse over your user name and click on Profile...you should find it fairly easy to figure out, but feel free to ask questions you may have at any time.

well i did that already numerous times. i uploaded the pic and it shows up in my profile but not beside my posts. hmmmm...do you have to be a veteran member or contributing memeber for this perk? there must be some option that i don't have activated.

• Valis
    Valis

press the F5 button to refresh your screen...I see your avatar...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Under style hit the basic button.

I can see your pic.

• jaredg
    jaredg

weeeeerd!!! thanks guys!!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hi Jared! I'm glad you found this place too. This is a wonderful place with such a vast variety of people. But we all share the same stories regardless of our background. It's good to have people around who relate and can understand you. I know what you mean about feeling lonely. My sister twice tried to "come back" simply to have a relationship with her family. Dont compromise who you really are for it. There are wonderful "worldly" people out there. In may take time but you will develope new friendships and relationships. I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here and have lots of fun. You'll learn some things, laugh your ass off. And in time hopefully come to realize that there is a great social life to be had outside of the witnesses. And tehn eventually you'll turn in to bitter old mean people like the rest of us. Just kidding of course.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit