Elders Meeting

by New Castles 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

New C,

I wouldn't advise going to their meeting.

I would suggest you ask them: Why do they want to meet with you,,if this is a judical meeting they should be up front and tell you the specifics, they are obligated to tell you,, or at least should. If they have no charges simply refuse to go you have no need to worry.

If they have charges,,well then be a little aggresive and demand they put the charges in writting and have it signed by every elder that will sit in judgement at this meeting. They will try to avoid putting things in writting and say they don't have to,,but the elder's guide book say they should grant your request,, so make them sweat a little. Even if they go so far as to give you written charges,,you still don't have to attend,,for now they will be cautious and will probably give you a little more respect,,and usually if they have a weak case will just let the matter go unresolved. Don't tell them anything that will hurt you,,or give them any info,,this will also work in your favor.

• minimus
    minimus

Never EVER meet with the elders. ALWAYS be unavailable. NEVER EVER admit to anything said about you even if it's true. REMEMBER, you do not need to tell them ANYTHING! They are not over you in ANY way!! Ignore their questions and requests or demands. Unless they have 2 witnesses, they cannot charge you with any allegation. ALWAYS be unavailable.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

ABOUT 12 YRS. AGO I WAS DISFELLOWSHIPPED. I WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS AND CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE TO PREVENT IT?

AFTER HEARING THAT THE WBTS HAD INSTRUCTED THE ELDERS TO JUST DROP THE MOLESTATION OF MY DAUGHTER BY ANOTHER ELDER AND SOME OTHER IRRITATING ISSUES.

I WAS ANGRY. SO ANGRY THAT I TOLD THREE ELDERS THAT THEY NEEDED THE SHIT KICKED OUT OF THEM AND THREATENED TO DO IT.

THEY SAID I HAD FITS OF RAGE AND THIS IS WHAT I WAS CHARGED WITH.

I DIDN'T SEE WHERE I HAD DONE ANYTHING WRONG. STILL DON'T.

AT THE "RETRIAL" THEY WANTED ME TO ADMIT AND ASK FOR FORGIVNESS. I DID NOT.

THIS "ENRAGED" ONE OF THE ELDERS SO, THAT HE HELD UP HIS "HURT THE FLOC" BOOK AND SCREAMED IN RAGE RANTING ABOUT HOW THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO DO THESE THINGS.

I WAS HONESTLY FLABERGASTED AT THE CONDUCT IN THAT RETRIAL. I DIDN'T ATTEND THE FIRST TRIAL.

WHAT DOES ONE DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT, TO NOT BE DISFELLOWSHIPPED?

Outoftheorg

P.S. IT TOOK ANOTHER 11 YEARS AND OTHER COMPLAINTS AGAINST THAT ELDER BEFORE HE WAS FINALLY DF'D ABOUT A YR. AGO.

RECENTLY HE SHOWED UP AT HIS DAUGHTERS WITH A PISTOL AND THREATENING SUICIDE. THE BOISE CITY SWAT TEAM CAPTURED HIM AND HE WENT TO THE PSYCH WARD FOR A FEW DAYS. HE'LL PROBABLY BE REINSTATED IN A YEAR OR TWO.

B T W ALL OF THIS INFO WENT TO KIM LOVE.

• outoftheorg
  • Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Outof the borg>THEY SAID I HAD FITS OF RAGE AND THIS IS WHAT I WAS CHARGED WITH.

You were set up,this "unrepentant fits of anger" charge is a cult classic WT$ [A.O.P.] That is what i was DFed for....I blew my stack after they willfully provoked me

Minimus,roger that mate.EVERYTHING about JC kangaroo courts is scripted from the WT$ legal dept So take your cues from the,Law and order TV show.

When i was wrongfully DFed in 1992 I went into the den of demons convinced I would get a fair shake by men directed by the holy spirit.

I can't undo the damage to my family,but i can go after the Rockland Massachusetts flunky elders.They are in deep bleep right now.

Do not discount the power of one! undaunted Danny

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Reading this whole thread, I suddenly had the feeling that this was all really very silly. If it didn't have such devastating effects on people's lives, wouldn't this strike all of you as rather bizarre? These elders, the ones that are probably window washers, cheese and cracker men, acting like they are detectives, police officers, judge and jury all, having such control over our lives. Very strange that it should come down to this. That our whole lives can be disrupted and taken apart, strand by strand, by people that aren't even in positions of authority in the world? That our whole lives can be reduced to devastation by anything less than an Act of God.

They are nothing less than bullies. The kind of which takes whole people's lives apart at the issuing of an edict. Only because they happen to believe that they have been given this authority by the one true God. They can cause our own blood family to ignore us with the flip of a page, or by saying we aren't worthy. Who the f&ck are they to say we aren't worthy? How can a bunch of mere MEN make judgement on our fitness in God's eyes? The fact is: they can't. They believe they are endowed with super-human knowledge or something, and they alone hold the keys to our salvation. bzzzzt! wrong. They are nothing but power-hungry jackasses who couldn't make it in the real world, and want to grab on to whatever power they can get by making "it" in the world of the Dubbies. However, these guys think that they alone can judge you fit or not fit to meet your maker. Funny how presumptuous they are.

There is only ONE person we need to be pleasing: God. I know lots of you don't believe in God, and that's okay, it just only proves my point even more. These people don't hold any kind of power over us that we don't give them. They are nothing. They do everything like you and me. We are *all* nothing but little humans in the grand scheme of things. They are not MORE than you, nor are they less than you are. Being raised in this stupid goddamn religion only makes me angry. They think that I will kowtow to them, still. When they were up at the hospital the other day to check on my brother.. I knew they weren't there just to check up on him, they were there to MAKE SURE that he didn't take a blood transfusion. They could care less if he lives or dies.. they just want to make sure that their screwed up edicts are followed, just as in the case of every other liasion committee. SCREW their committees... they can kiss my fanny. I had no respect for them, I turned my back on them because they are nothing to me. They are on the same playing field I am. I give them NO POWER. Of course, my dying brother just hands over power of attorney to them.. that's what they do. They make SURE that their edicts are followed. They are just a buncha "little daddies" or little Napoleons. Sick.. sick.. sick.

I don't follow anyone but my own conscience to be a good person, and I won't take anymore crapola from these people. When my Mother dies, that will be the last of it. No more JW funerals.. no more JW *crap*. This is the end of it. The grandchildren aren't JW's and God bless us for that. Our children, and our grandchildren will be raised normal thank God.

It just struck me wierd that we all here for the same reason.. we can't get it out of us, but we are trying so hard to. Why can't we just forget it? I dunno.. I know I can't. I try all the time. But I *do* know one good thing: I may forgive, but I'll never forget. It's an inherant part of me, and it needs to be purged. This is how I do it... It doesn't strike me odd that the Scientologists or Mormons have the same sort of X site.. these crazy cult religions are *so* devastating...

Country

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Wanna document? Tactical to practical: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=full+size+standard+cassette+tape+recorder&ei=UTF-8&fr=fp-tab-web-t&n=20&fl=0&x=wrt Danny's tip; always be jury proof only use full size standard old fashioned tape recorders.DO NOT use the micro-cassette. Trust me,the oldie is good old fashioned tech and has better sound (real voice) on playback.They cost less too. http://www.geocities.com/investigatorjw/alert.html ----Regarding elder 'screw ups'. http://www.silentlambs.org/personal_experiences/judicial.cfm You Rock

Judicial Hearings

Page two Newspaper headlines after committee failed to show for hearing

Page three The balance of letters and information

My Story

• buckster
    buckster

Hi everybody, I'm new at this but here goes.I'm 33 and was born and raised in "the truth". I left at 18. Kicked out of the house. Kicked out of the family. At my Grandfather's funeral I was approached by a group of elders who wanted to discuss things that had been going on with me since I had left the congregation and my home. I immediately informed them that anything they wanted to discuss AT ALL was none of their business and as a result there was nothing to discuss. I refused to talk with them about anything at all whatever it was. End of story. I was left alone for the past fifteen years.Worked for me.

• Corvin
    Corvin

What really gripes my ass about your story is how they waited until you stepped foot into the Kingdom Hall to talk to you about a formal meeting. They obviously didn't know you were going to be at that particular meeting on that particular day and therefore must have conspired reallllllly really fast to set up a meeting with you. That is creepy.

If the bastards are so concerned, then why have they not called on you to try and "minister to the sick"?

Corvin

• Corvin
    Corvin
    If you cancell the meeting, they may take this as you refusing to meet with them, hold the meeting in your absence, and df you.

Refusing to meet with them is one thing, but to df you without knowledge of you committing a gross sin is incomprehensible to me, even for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit