Idiotic things only a jw would say

by micheal 59 Replies latest jw friends

• micheal
    micheal

A C.O in one of his Friday night talks noticed when he was invited for meals at the brothers and sisters homes that everyone has their chairs and sofa's pointed at the direction of the television set and asked why do people do that. Then he went on to strongly suggest that everyone change this and either have their furniture pointed somewhere else or get rid of the television.

What a total moron!!

What idiotic things have you heard of or had said to you by a jw? This will hopefully show all the lurkers on here just how unbalanced jw thinking really is.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"Don't tell me anything about the church fathers, all I need to know about religion is here in the bible!"

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Its the Demons doing it.

You are a very mature sister.

Leave it in Geeehhooovahs hands.

Geeeehovah can read hearts.

Your not praying enough.

• micheal
    micheal

"jehovah doesn't need us to perform the preaching work, he could use angels if he wanted to but he wants to see how much we love him"

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Knight Rider is a satanic show because it has a demonized talking car. Ripley's Believe it Or Not is demonic because it often covers things in the occult. Don't watch Greatest American Hero because it is patriotic. Don't watch Silver Spoons because it has worldly values. Don't watch Cheers because it glorifies alcoholism. The Jacksons' "Torture" video is the most satanic thing I've ever seen.

Ooops, I think I might've said the last one.

• micheal
    micheal

smoking weed opens your minds to the demons.

If that were the case so would tylenol 3

• kls
    kls

Smoking pot opens our minds to the demons. So that is what happened to us all . I knew that stuff was to much fun ,and now i am a demonized apostate.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Then he went on to strongly suggest that everyone change this and either have their furniture pointed somewhere else or get rid of the television.

Pointing the furniture in another direction is a good idea only if someone is playing the society's videos. In that case a mute button or earplugs are good too.

I was told that biting my fingernails was a bad habit, and it is demonic to be enslaved to any habit.

A friend of mine got counselled because his tie had golf clubs, golf balls, etc on it. He was told he was "glorifying recreation." Soon after I noticed the elder with a tie that had sailboats on it, so I asked him if it was appropriate for an elder to be glorifying sailboats.

They don't like it when someone shows them the bullshit can work both ways.

Walter

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Won't it be wonderful when the New System arrives and your [insert name of malady, affliction, handicap, or disease here] is made perfect by Jehovah?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

"We are Gawd's sole channel of communication on earth"

"We are the modern Spiritual Israel"

"We are Gawd's chosen people"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit