New Member :)

by Oh Jebus, Save Me From Your Followers! 37 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

Jumpin jeebus on a pogo stick...welcome to the forum

And just what we needed another Diva besides Gumby...

Welcome Diva...

BTW Diva any friend of rabbits needs this advice when dealing with him ...

http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/Yosemite_Sam/ltys_037.wav

• Badger
    Badger

Diva! Another Tejana!

Welcome to both...

• Huxley
    Huxley

Welcome to you both!

Huxley

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

welcome jebus!

good to see so many new people here today. Glad you found the strength to escape the Org. Looking forward to your posts. If you want to read between the lines of the WT check out some of blondie's WT studies...they reveal a lot about the Wt indoctrination process.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi OhJebus,

Thanks for joining and welcome!! I enjoyed your story.

Hi Diva,

That's sad about that hypocritical family with the "devil daughters," lol! Welcome!

Hugs,

Pat

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the board Newbies. Great to have you here.

Stick around have have a ball.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Jebus & DivaMom...Welcome, y'all are making friends already!

Diva:

Thanks a million to "Rabbit" for introducing me to this site - now if only he'd done it BEFORE the DFW Apostafest!#)%&!

Well, first off...you are quite welcome, you're my first 'interested one' I've helped bring into the 'fold' ha-ha!

I was really glad to read your bio and see that you are well out of the JW's, too. I see that you are are ready meeting people that live near you in Dallas and maybe we can have a mini-meet soon, so we can meet.

Sorry, we talked AFTER our ApostaChiliFest ! It would have been great for you. I had been looking for X-JW's, too. The X-JW Meet-Up never did work tho', finally I got ahold of Jerry (Megadude) over at "Lighthouse" a X-JW support group, he suggested that I try out JW-D. I thanked him profusely when I found out he was at the 'Fest, too. So, it's a small world and us 'lost sheep' eventually find one another, be sure to thank him. I have been here 6 months...it has been the most healing 6 months in the 7 years of my slowly leaving.

Thank you for your kind PM!

Welcome to you both !

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome to our new members. All the X's live in Texas.. Eh and we definitely know how to party...Maybe we can meet for lunch or something this weekend or next. Maybe some Messican food at Ojedas?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit