New Member :)

by Oh Jebus, Save Me From Your Followers! 37 Replies latest jw friends

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Hi OJ, Dmom..

Welcome ladieeeees!! Glad more 'flies are joining the ointment'....

You all seem to be joining in the texas area... heaven knows what you're all up to!!

Best wishes n' hugs n' sloppy stuff from across the pond,

Bull!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Diva, welcome to this ever expanding board. You won't agree with everything written here but differing opinions are a result of something called freedom. Judging from your first post its obvious that both you and Oh Jebus, Save Me From Your Followers! are going to be a very good addition to this forum. Bug

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Welcome Diva and Oh Jebus!

This board is probably the best place on the net to heal from the JW cult. The newbies are starting to come in by leaps and bounds and it is sooooo great to meet all of you!!!

Strawberry

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

O Jebus and Diva,

I came unto this board in January 2002 and was immediately addicted. Stick around and you will see what I mean.

WELCOME!

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Hiya. I met both Diva and Jebus up in the chat. Gotta love Simon's o' quirky chatroom.

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

Welcome OH & Diva !

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Welcome Jebus, Divamom and Zugzwang.

I think the memberships of Newbies this past 6 weeks has cancelled out all the baptsims at the conventions this year.

xjw_b12 whose signature used to be "Millions Now Living Will Never Die Know" But now I'm beginning to think I could be wrong in that assumption

• Undaunted Danny
  • desib77
    desib77

Welcome, to both of you.

Desi

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome OJ and Divamom!

Pull up a chair and have a sit.

I have been out for almost 10 years and live in Plano with my wife Evelyne ("Aimee" on the board). PM me perhaps we can get together. Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit