New Member :)

by Oh Jebus, Save Me From Your Followers! 37 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Welcome, Jebus!

I love that Simpson's episode where Homer is forced to be a missionary. "But I don't even believe in Jebus!" Then a few seconds later when he's on the plane he says "Save me Jebus!"

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Welcome all you new gals! Can't have too many Texans!!

I was raised in it since I was 3. I currently live on a ranch east of Austin. Been out 22 years. I certainly look forward to your posts, and to meeting you at a later date. This board has helped me immensely, as well as others. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Country Girl

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Welcome Guys!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

As you can see, we're always happy to welcome new friends here....and remember this is truly a worldwide community, so..................

Welcome aboard from Downunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Fleur
    Fleur

welcome divamom and jebus!

Welcome, Jebus!

I love that Simpson's episode where Homer is forced to be a missionary. "But I don't even believe in Jebus!" Then a few seconds later when he's on the plane he says "Save me Jebus!"

that is exactly what i was about to say, great name choice, it gave me a laugh today when i really needed one.

welcome aboard to you! (and any other newbies i may have missed, wow, so many all of a sudden. good times!)

fleur

• Quietly Patient
    Quietly Patient

Welcome sis, I was wondering how long till you would post! Others who know of the Simpson's episode eh, we're definitely in good company LOL My sis is great, very funny and more talkative than I I'm sure she'll surpass my post count in 2 days or less haha

Welcome diva too!!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Wow, so many newbies!!! Awesome to have you here, and good to see another wonder woman fan!!!

• Celtic
    Celtic

Good evening, jolly good to see you here old bean, I hpoe you enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing your posts - Welcome Balmpot!!

Celty

• Celtic
    Celtic

I'm sorry, at first glance I did'na see there was more than one ruddy balmpot joining the clan, blimey soon they'll be a balmpot parade. Anyway, tis quite marvellous to meet upon your acquaintance and I hope together your stay here is a most enjoyable one.

Cheers!!

Celtic Mark

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit