Internet...the best revenge against the Watchtower

by DevonMcBride 51 Replies latest jw friends

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I agree

It helped me greatly to get my head back on straight. I made connections with people who understood the whole JW experience. Until then I thought I was truly alone in my thinking and was still guilty over leaving the Org, but I didn't want to be a JW any longer either. It helped me to make the break and gave me the strength to do so. Sites like this and others gave me information that validated my stronger self (who is opposed to the WT Org) I can now speak out more clearly about who I really am. Hopefully I can keep the ball rolling and help and support others too who want to leave this Org, but are still mentally confused by the WT indoctrination process. This is a sweet revenge to help others become whole.

aloha,

cybs

• metatron
    metatron

I sincerely hope that the situation with the Watchtower is similar to the fall of any totalitarian power.

A very long time passes while the central authority is quietly eroded. People keep their doubts secret

and the leadership ignores growing problems. Things look strong and monolithic until suddenly, doubts

and dissatisfaction burst out into the open.

Once Dorothy knew the Wizard of Oz was just a phoney, there was no going back......

Keep chipping away! Your contributions against Watchtower tyranny are having an effect!

This is the guerrilla's advantage: YOU WEAR THEM DOWN!

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit