Internet...the best revenge against the Watchtower

by DevonMcBride 51 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

For over 100 years the Watchtower was used to getting their way. They had complete control over their faithful members and those who left had no voice to speak out. The law was on their side protecting their teachings. The Society rarely lost a lawsuit against them.

On the Watchtower Observer web site, Kent Steinhaug reposted the letter from the Watchtower trying to close up his web site, in which they failed to do. Yay!!!

This message board and so many other ex-JW boards have been growing by leaps and bounds.

Silentlambs has made a big splash and encouraged those who were wronged by the Society's child abuse policy to come forward, speak out, and sue them.

The Watchtower is no longer getting their way. Apostates and opposers are seeing to it by keeping these web sites alive and running at full speed. By reading their latest publications, press releases and BOE letters, they are carrying on like a spoiled child not getting his way.

For all of those here hoping to have revenge on the Society: You are taking revenge on them by posting here and other sites. Keep up the good work.

Devon

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Right as rain mate. RUB THEIR NOSE IN IT! WT$ cult leadership never foresaw the devastating inroads that would be made against them on the information superhighway. You are busted buddy! alt As the world turns,in all time zones.Yes,while we are getting our beauty sleep........We are Infiicting some serious mortal damage on the,"fraud in the name of God WT$ cult".Castaway Danny says, "A tiger can take down an elephant, if it bites it once a day." Elephant 2 Tiger

I had an audience with prominent members of the Bangor Maine community reg;JW's.They all made this objective comment.

"There sure are a LOT of sites......."

Last Update: 1/15/04 http://www.dannyhaszard.com/othrlink.htm

Danny sez.:"Where there's smoke there's fire"

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

You know Devon, I actually think you're wrong.

I was reading a post yesterday something about "HATING THE NAME JEHOVAH" and reading the follow-ups to it. Thats not "revenge" on the WT, it just serves a very small minority in a minority religion on this Earth.

I don't mean to be harsh, and I have alot of fondness for many here, but some others here seem to have grand delusions that somehow this site ranked at 333 or something on the Big Boards is somehow going to have an effect on the success of JWs and the WT. It doesn't . And it Won't.

The information Highway works both ways.

Scoob

• jgnat
    jgnat

You could be on to something there, Scoobysnax. Wouldn't it be interesting to see how an open discussion board would fare, comparatively, on the official Watchtower site?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

How#'d you mean jgnat? Why would the WT want an open board?

• ball.
    ball.
    The information Highway works both ways.

huh, The Watchtower have an official web site but tell all the rank and file to simply "stay off the internet", that sounds technicaly like one way traffic to me.

Double Speak

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Ball....... JWs knock at many doors, thats not one way traffic. JWD is 2 dimensional. Silly analogy.

• ball.
    ball.

its ok you missed the point.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

ahhh right silly old me for thinking you see the greater picture

• ball.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit