Well, ever think about leaving your mate for someone else ???

by run dont walk 107 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

fbf

I don't blame them ... I don't understand them. It's okay, I thought a lot about it, too. They are okay, I just don't 'get' it (understand).

And I mean, not a thread, but all together, having a . soon .....

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Again Xena we do not desagree ...

My statement is only related to plastic surgery - not to this specific case. (Also in knowing that she will never be as young as her husband and like most of the women looking older earlyer ... it is still a good idea if you feel like to have some changes that can make her (in fact them) happy. Of course LOVE and ATTENTION are the KEYS.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

fbf

I don't blame them ... I don't understand them. It's okay, I thought a lot about it, too. They are okay, I just don't 'get' it (understand).

Yeah I couldn't also before ... then I thought well in fact it does help those woman (so why not ?)

And I mean, not a thread, but all together, having a . soon .....

Tal if I told you to come over it is because I'm not financially able to come to your place (more than a good reason) ... So YEAH BOTH INVITED but HERE my place (sorry gals need to fullfill my wallet ) but rooms are free ... It could be fun ... and 3 of us, we would only miss CHARLIE (as of course we would be the Angels) Not kidding !

• Xena
    Xena

tal & fbf,

make it cause I think it will take more than one for the three of us to understand each other completely

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Xena, tal

Maybe face to face ... more understanding and more fun ! ...

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    People with a lively puppy don't sell puppy years down the road when it loses it vigor , looks, or energy, when it ages, ....so how can some do that to their mate?

Gumbers, while I do understand your analogy, I can't help but be a smart ass and tease you a bit......and, besides, everyone knows how loyal AND demonstrative dogs are. They show they love you and return the affection you give them fourfold. That's why it's so much easier to get along with animals in the first place, most of them have unconditional love for their human friends. Tis a bit more complicated with humans, but, you know that anyways by the rest of your post!

Terri

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Maybe face to face ... more understanding and more fun ! ...
    Hey, that's my line.

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Some people become addicted to plastic surgery. Alot of people just view themselves as never being good enough. Actually I think over have come in for a 3rd operation even when their first one and the second one were done and finished with. Dunno... plastic surgery just kind of tells yourself that your not good enough now, boobs will make you into a good person. No confidence in yourself from the beginning but People do change after they change something about themselves. Seen people who have changed and people who never change.

I'd say if all else fails, go under the knife.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Six : Take it back hon !

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Women go through a change of life but what do they say about men? a seven year ache? like you are getting older too and so you need something to compensate to make you feel like you aren't getting older?

Yeah, the "seven year itch"............actually guys go thru a similar fluctuation of hormones also, just like us women. They start growing hair where it shouldn't grow and losing it where it used to be..........and other things..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit