Well, ever think about leaving your mate for someone else ???

by run dont walk 107 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I just hope I die before she does........I wouldn't be good at dealing with it at all.

Awe, Gumby. Such a sweet man. I bet your wife is lucky she found you.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

OMG ! I'm sorry Talisen ...

I didn't even realised that I've puted your name on here ... and I was off when you posted (hope it have been edited quickly). Again I'm very, very, very sorry

• simplesally
    simplesally

Talk about a hot topic here!

I just hope you have the courage to do what is right. If you want to leave because your marriage is broken, then leave, but don't leave for another woman. No one will be happy years from now.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I thought gumby's dog analogy was funny to. I don't know about gumby, but I don't ?uck my dog, or rather I wouldn't even if I had one.

To compare a relationship with a member of the sex you are attracted to with a relationship with a pet isn't that valid a comparison..

Sexual attraction plays no part in relationships with pets. Pets will almost always treat you the same way they did at the begining of your ownership of them as they treat you years later.

Sexual attraction and sex itself are part of most relationships. My gf and I giggle whenever we hear people say "sex isn't that important in a relationship". Maybe they're speaking for themsleves... and I'm not implying that a hot tight bod is the be-all-and-end-all of sexual attraction either. The brain is the largest sexual organ, afterall. But if someone doesn't want you, you feel unwanted, and that's not nice

And unlike pets, your partner might not treat you the way they used to, and that can be devastating. Even if you're not cruel, but merely allow all the considerations and kindnesses to dwindle away to nothing, it can make a relationship die.

• talesin
    talesin

It's okay, fbf.

Je t'aime, ma petite soeur.

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

"my wifes looks are fading, as are mine, so i thought, i seem to have more opportunites in my late thirties, then i had during my teens and twenties put together, go figure, so guys there is always hope."

Gee, I wonder why she is being so possesive. Could it be by your body language and the things you say you are making her feel very insecure? You don't have to come right out and tell a woman that you are attracted to someone else for them to know.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Merci Talisen t'es un amour !

(I really felt bad because this you know - hope you won't be ambarrased because of me)

• talesin
    talesin

french Jamais! Je suis fier de vous appeler ami.

(I had to look up one word )

Sorry, peeps, we'll stop!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit