Well, ever think about leaving your mate for someone else ???

by run dont walk 107 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

OS : Some people become addicted to plastic surgery. Alot of people just view themselves as never being good enough.

Right : but then they do not have the same problem ... You've got (1) the one who need to be more confident because her noze is just like whatever ... And you've got (2) those who want to be perfect (which is impossible - their problem)

The good part in the fact that more people are doing plastic surgery is that it becomes less expansive, less dangerous (accessible, now to those who really need it (1) So well ... I don't care some girls spending money to be perfect (whatever they want - if they are that stupid) they pay the big bill in advance, and allow the others to get a peace of it with more security ...

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    When I left my first husband (in my 20s), I was unable to see that I was half the problem. Now, in hindsight, I still feel I did the right thing, but I know that my problems were huge as well and it was not just my ex's fault. It takes two to make or break a partnership, imho.

Tal, had the same experience, except I was 42. But, I totally agree with your assessment. It was both of us.

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Smoldering, that was an excellent assessment.......you sound like a therapist....are you?

• talesin
    talesin

fbf

the name,,, edit out my name!! thanks, sweetie! (thanks scully, there's another)

xena

heheh, I think if we were all together, that would be sooooooo great !!! Maybe I'll just have to start buying Loto tickets! Then, we are off to Paris, we'll bring the little one as well.

You, too, sunny, you're coming with us!

*sigh*

• talesin
    talesin

Sunny

Yah, in retrospect I feel bad for my ex-husband. He was such a nice guy, so innocent, sweet and loved me completely (the only 19 year-old good-looking virgin guy around in 1979, I'm sure!). I was so effed up, it's a good thing I left him and didn't ruin his life. But OTOH, he was very immature and not yet 'husband' material.

Ahh, hindsight truly is 20-20, huh?

tal

ps. to rdw, sorry for the highjack, but as you can see, we have 'been there, done it' heheh try to act so that you will have 'no regrets' :) :)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Okay, Tal..........did you and I marry twin brothers? LMAO!!! Actually, both he and I were virgins, but, we also came from horrible families......alcoholism on both sides......and see, I KNEW before I married him that I would be unhappy....but, with the inexperience of youth, I also thought that maybe, just maybe, we could work thru all the differences..........as you already know, we couldn't. Yes, I wanna go with ya girls..........count me in!!

Ter

• talesin
    talesin

Sunny

Ditto on the virgin thing! Me, too! hahahaha It seems, in a lot of ways, we have lived parallel lives.

doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo (think "outer limits")

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    One of my good friends worked in a bar for 12 years. The owner went home every nite at 5 p.m. He had competent night managers, and was only there on rare occasions in the evening.

No wonder your wife is jealous.

And from the way you talk about her 'looks fading' etc., it seems as though you have already left the marriage emotionally and are looking for an excuse to leave it by placing all the blame on her.

Amen to that.

I promise you. If you don't handle this with some propriety and dignity, you will regret it. And in the meantime, you will probably break your wife's heart. Do the right thing. Is your marriage already over? Take care of that before you bone some other girl. Then you're free to do what you want. Give your wife AND yourself that respect.

Andi, the best advise i've seen. If a person wants to cheat, they may as well end the relationship because any trust will be shattered if they cheat and the innocent partner finds out.

RDW, if it is just a fling you want. You best think really hard about what you are doing. Once you've done it, there is no turning back.

Don't try and make excuses by saying "her looks are fading". On second thought, go ahead. If you are that superficial and you base a relationship on outer beauty instead of the beauty one possesses inside. I'm sure your wife would be much better off without you, but, please don't make her pay for it. Leave her first. It would hurt far less than your cheating on her.

• Brummie
    Brummie

"The looks are fading" is a pretty sad comment, didnt you realise that when you married the obvious idea was that you would get older gracefully and together ?

Brummie

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

XQ -

Your constant oinking is getting on my last raw nerve. I sure hope RDW is smart enough to ignore you.

growedup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit