Who is the most famous person you know or have met?

by confusedjw 94 Replies latest jw experiences

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I've met lot's of distinguished folks having lived in metropolitan Boston Massachusetts.The most famous person I've ever met was my mom. Mother's Day Dessert

• dolphman
    dolphman

GWENYTH PALTROW asked me where the bathroom was once.

YUJI OKUMOTO, star of Karate Kid 2, is a friend of mine and I plan on working on a movie with him soon. He recently had a bit part in Pearl Harbor, where he played a Zero pilot trying to shoot down Ben Affleck.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

When I was about seven or eight years old, I met Kate Jackson, Barry Williams(Brady Bunch). I've spoke on the Phone with David Canary when he did the Raleigh, NC Telethon. He was on the Show, Banaza(Candy) back then.

I met Tammy Wynette(I also know personly her ex cousin by marriage, Linda Byrd) Ronnie Milsap(sp) and Barry Manalow when I was 19 and working at the Raleigh, Marriott.

I met Wynonna and Naomia Judd a few years ago at their reunion concert here in Raleigh.

Thats about it.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

One of the women, who's house I just started cleaning a few weeks ago, has a recent picture of her and Clint Eastwood on her desk.

• bryan1
    bryan1

I worked with:

Beau Bridges, very nice guy.

Jeffry DeMunn, also very nice.

Harland Williams, okay comedian.

William Saddler, stuck up. I was his body double in Rocket Man.

Mary Steenburgen, Very Nice. I run right smack into her face on the set of Powder.

Ted Dansen, Nice, but a bit aloof. I saved his life. On the set he was walking his dog across hay layed down in the mud. The dog went after something and jurked Dansen. I grabbed him by the arm before he fell face first.

Sean Pactric Flanery, Nice guy. He told me the joke about how the pig is more commited to breakfast than the chicken. I know his mother Genie pretty well. My wife and I watched the premeir of Sean's Vegas show that didn't make it at her Home.

Worked with Mariel Hemingway on a VH1 movie. She was very nice.

Jason Priestly, didn't work with him but he was hanging around while I did my scene with Mariel. He was so trashed one day, they had to give his line to others in the scene, because he could barely stand up.

Matt Frewer (Max Headroom) full of himself.

John Force (#1 NHRA Dragracing) Down to earth standup kinda guy. Used to hang out in his pit.

Tim Matheson, (Old Vice Pres. West Wing.) I worked one day with him on Hell Swarm. He was directing and a real nice guy.

Little Richard, gave me a Christian pamphlet throught window of his limo in Hollywood.

Gary Colman, saw him buying toy trains in West Hollywood. He really is short!

Helped cater Billy D. William's, daughter's wedding reception at his home. He was very nice.

Most of thse in the beggining of the list were from back when I did background work.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh yeah, I forgot Sly Stallone at a Planet Hollywood once (day after it opened). My dad knew Michael Landon, and would never stop telling me what a hypocrite he was (apparently he treated his mother badly).

Now, who out there would you most like to meet, as far as celebrities go? Right now it's Mary Lynn Rajskub, I'm a big fan of hers. When I was little, it would be Jody Foster -- I used to dream (literally, dream) about being best friends with her. I would also like to meet Andy Serkis, having read his book a few months ago.

• Nina
    Nina

AlanF wrote:

I speak to God all the time and he answers back.

Does He speak in the first, second, or third person?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Now, who out there would you most like to meet, as far as celebrities go?

Hands down, Colin Firth. I'd just love to kiss those lips of his.

• reboot
    reboot

Used to go to the same overseas polo club as Prince Charles..we hung out lol...and .Zadie Smith's sister is my tutor ..thats it !

• talesin
    talesin

I used to work with Spider Robinson, the sci-fi author, back in the day. He's a cool cat. A real hippy dude.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit