MEN ONLY- Freezing up at the Urinal!

by Funchback 94 Replies latest jw friends

• nilfun
    nilfun
    I have no problem going piss but taking a dump with a bunch of other guys watching? That's just wrong

LoL. It's wrong only if you don't do at least one "courtesy flush"

• bisous
    bisous
    thats actually a common misconception. having dated black, white and hispanic guys I can tell you its not always true.

wondering if Flower's sample was statistically valid.......hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I'm not about to touch this topic (no pun intended) oh the possablities

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Is it completely sterile if one has an STD? Just wondering.....

I have no idea....

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I did a quick search on Urine and found this link,,I know it is an alternative medicine type of site but it is interesting useing urine as a health aid:"http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine.htm

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Two things that bother me in the bathroom are:

-guys who talk on their cell phones. I don't understand it myself. Go and get out, don't have a freaking conversation with anyone in there.
    -guys who don't wash their hands before leaving the restroom! Hello! You just touched your twig, and possibly berries, and now you're going to touch the handle/doorknob with out washing your hands? So, when I leave, it's like I'm touching your twig and berries... Neither of us want that, do we? Wash your damn hands so I don't have to open the door with a paper towel or my sleeve.

Thank you!
    CountryGuy

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

CG,

I think we in this modern age have developed a germ phobia,, Don't get me wrong,,good hygiene has its place but sometime we are a little too clean for our own good.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I AM TRULY AMAZED. I WOULD HAVE NEVER BELIEVED THAT A SUBJECT ON MENS PEEING TACTICS ETC., WOULD GET SO MUCH ATTENTION FROM SO MANY.

I NEVER REALIZED IT WAS SUCH AN IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING SUBJECT TO MEN AND LADIES ALIKE.

I HAVE ANOTHER "DROP" OF INFORMATION FOR YOU.

IT IS IN REGARDS TO HOW WE DRAIN THE LAST REMNENTS OF URINE.

WHILE SHAKING THE LITTLE FELLOW, SEEMS TO BE THE MOST ACCEPTED METHOD, THERE IS SOMETHING WE ALL SHOULD BE AWARE OF.

ONE CAN SHAKE IT ONCE OR TWICE, TO CLEAN THE BORE BUT SHAKE IT THRICE AND YOU'VE SINNED SOME MORE.

IF THIS SHOULD OCCUR, EVEN ACCIDENTALLY, IT MAY STUMBLE SOME ONE AND WE OUGHT TO GO TO THE ELDERS FOR LOVING INSTRUCTION.

Outoftheorg "shaking the hell out of it"

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Is it OK to drink pee? Even if its your own?

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

I duuno if anyone has mentioned this in this thread, but what I don?t understand is the guy who pee?s on a toilet seat? I hate it when I open a stall door only to look down and see some jackass has sprayed the seat! If you really have to go, then you have to do housekeeping before you can. But I want to kill the mofo that pee?s on a seat, and I forget to look first. It happens sometimes when you really gotta go. Man when I realize I just sat in somebody?s piss, I just wanna track down that asshole and pound the hell out of him. Hell, if you?re gonna miss the whole that much then why not just piss on the floor? Any guy who does this should be made to sit in his own urine and then lick the seat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit